25th June 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better in terms of scope, BSc Optometry and BSc Nursing?

Sir
i want to know which course is better & have more scope today. Bsc.optometry or bsc. nursing

2nd November 2011, 08:08 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course is better in terms of scope, BSc Optometry and BSc Nursing?

dear friend,

According to my opinion.
B.sc optometry is a great field in todays world because a very few student doing that course thats why it has great value so go for it.
best of luck.
2nd November 2011, 08:12 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course is better in terms of scope, BSc Optometry and BSc Nursing?

dear friend,

According to my opinion.
B.sc optometry is a great field in todays world because a very few student doing that course thats why it has great value so go for it.
best of luck.
5th January 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

which course is better physiotherapy and optometry??
24th January 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I studied Optometry here in Philippines and wasn't able to finish it cause of some financial problem..then now i was planning to go back to school but instead of pursuing Optometry,my husband and i thinking it's better to take Nursing cause i can use it when going to USA.
1st June 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

what is its fee structure and eligibility for bsc nursing?
23rd July 2012, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

which course is better in terms of scope,Bsc Optometry or Bsc in Perfusion Technology?
28th August 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Obviously optometry is far better than any other medical profession..Now in dese daye many MNC companies are looking skilled optometrist.this profession has also very diversified career.
After completing your B.optom one can go for higher studies like O.D,Ph.D,M.optom,M.phil & many more.
One can establish their own clinic,can do job in eye hospital,can run his own business,even can go for marketing field as well...
There are many companies who are looking for a graduate optom with a MBA degree too & believe me they are earning more than any other profession..
If u want then u can do MBA in hospital aministration too.
This is one of the profession after opting this no one can sit on unemployment & dat is the reason that in USA,U.K optometry is the one of the high earning & very respectable profession..
This is all because of changing economy in EYE CARE INDUSTRY...& this is very truth that success of the profession depends on
11th January 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

sir
m a student of Bsc vision sciences in king edward medical college
now i have a choice either i chose opthalmic technology/diagnostic oculist or optometry
which u think is better??? i live in pakistan
m the topper of my class too so its my own choice which i choose kindly guide me
23rd April 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done bachelors in optometry from mumbai,India.i wanted to ask about persuing mba in US and what mba can an optometrist opt for what is the scope after that
22nd July 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i get bsc optometry in govt.clgs in kerala.i hv 91% marks in 2
12th April 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

2 mark in 700 and dc,mark sheet, community certificate all xerox only so addmission there or not there
13th April 2014, 01:41 AM
5maa

hello, I would say a few points which would be very easy to select your course

1) first,think about the course with which you feel comfortable

2)Bsc Nursing is a kind of social service .It is a very valuable course .Many job

oppurtunities are thier in both government as well as private hospitals.

This job not only makes you to earn money but also makes you to earn a lot

of blessings without which a man becomes nothing.

3)Bsc optometry is also a valuable course and has a lot of job oppurtunities

because we all no very well that nowadays most of the population all over the

world deals with eye problems because of the computers ,tv,and bad food

habitsetc...

This course will help you to earn a lot of money

I would say that both are very much valuable courses (present as well as in

the future). Hope you could select the course very easily after reading

my help guidelines. Take right decision because this only decides your future.

ALL THE BEST.
30th December 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I really enjoy the optom but if the board of have not been started for
example in Kenya what is your plan
12th May 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir,What s the opportunities in company,government andclinic sector for Bsc optometry course?Your favourable reply will very usefull to my daughter higher studies.
20th July 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the better option between optometry and physiotherapy in terms of earnings????
15th June 2019, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Whether bsc optometry is assistent for opthomologist?
6th July 2019, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better to study Bsc.optometry or not??
18th July 2020, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Which course is the better option between optometry and Bsc nursing in terms of earning money?
15th August 2020, 11:11 AM
deepikapandey9999

There are many different career options awaiting optometrists in India and you can choose what best suits your choice. You can do from ITM University and then work as a consulting optometrist or simply open your own independent clinic.

The package varies based on whether you are working in multinational firms or have opened your independent clinic.
25th February 2021, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better in terms of salary and scope of bsc optometry and bsc physiotherapy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?