27th May 2012, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Which course can a 12th failed candidate do?

what cource can a 12th failed candidate do? i am a science student who failed in phyics by 6 marks. but i had scred 78.91 in my 10th std exam. i want those cource that can help me in my engineering. and those cource should be available in mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate is eligible to study F.Y.B.Com if failed in 12th Commerce?
  2. Can I appear in Compartmental exam if failed in 1 subject of 12th CBSE being a Private candidate?
  3. Possibility of changing stream in 12th after getting failed in 12th while doing it in part time mode?
  4. Can I get admission for Diploma in Computer Engineering having scored 59.09% in 10th but failed in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  5. Can I get admission in Graduation if failed in 2 subjects of 12th WBCHSE?
  6. What can I do since I have failed in 12th grade ISC twice?
  7. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
  8. Eligibility to do 12th from a Government school after getting failed in 12th 10 years back?
  9. Can I get readmission if failed in 12th CBSE?
  10. Should I have to appear as a Private candidate if failed in 3 subjects of 12th CBSE Board exam? -- [New]
  11. Possibility to reappear if failed twice in 12th CBSE?
  12. Eligibility to do 12th from IGNOU after getting failed in 12th 10 years back?
  13. Can I appear as a private candidate from Delhi for 12th CBSE?
  14. How to know the subject which I failed in 10th Class being a candidate having attained E grade?
  15. Am I eligible to join Engineering after completion of 12th Class in private?
  16. Possibility to get readmission if failed in 12th CBSE last year?
  17. Should I study B.Com and appear in Economics of 12th if failed in Compartmental exam?
  18. Can I get promoted to 12th standard and appear in compartment exam if failed in 11th Mathematics?
27th May 2012, 09:05 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can a 12th failed candidate do?

Since you have not cleared 12th standard you are eligible for only diploma course. The same is considered equivalent to 12th standard. It is advisable to first complete 12th and then pursue graduation. For the engineering stream both Physics and Mathematics are important subjects. If you are not comfortable in any of these subjects then it is not advisable to take up this course.
27th May 2012, 02:40 PM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what cource can a 12th failed candidate do? i am a science student who failed in phyics by 6 marks. but i had scred 78.91 in my 10th std exam. i want those cource that can help me in my engineering. and those cource should be available in mumbai.
As you aspire to be an engineer, it is very important for you to pass your 12th standard exam successfully(with atleast 60% if you belong to general category).
Most universities take students in on the basis of competitive entrance exams, and the criteria to be eligible in these exams is to pass the 12th standard with 60%. The best option for you is to reappear in these exams(improvement exam) and prepare well for it so that you pass with a good percentage and be eligible to pursue engineering. As you wish to be in Mumbai, you will haveto appear for the MHT-CET next year(this year's CET is over) or you can take admission in management quota in any of these universities in Mumbai.

Your 10th standard score indicates that you have the potential to do well in studies, you just need to concentrate for a few days and study well so that you can pursue engineering from a good college. Dont lose hope, there are lots of things you can do and failure is indeed a stepping stone to success.

Good luck
27th May 2012, 07:15 PM
MANIKANDAN81290

Secondary school leaving certificate:-

1)first you complete your s.s.l.c then after only you can any other degree courser.

2)this is important for your curriar and future.

3)and also this is turning point for your life.

4)after complete s.s.l.c with an good marks . Then choose your write choice .

5)this time you will take write choice and good decision.

6)and interest is important.

Try your best
with regards
[email protected]
27th May 2012, 11:48 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which course can a 12th failed candidate do?

Hi

If you are a Science Student and have failed in your Class 12th, Please do not worry. Always remember in life there are tough and timid times. You have to deal with them boldly.

First thing which I must inform you because it is very important is that you CANNOT go for any further courses before you clear your Class 12th boards exams.

So the very first thing that you should do is that you apply for the re exam of your Physics Paper from your school or in the CBSE Head OFFICE.
You HAVE TO clear this exam at any cost to do any further studies in life.

But yeah, once you are finished with this you will have all the lines opened up for you. Be in any graduation stream in Science subjects,Arts subjects or even commerce. You can be able to take up anything and study your graduation in it.

From your 10th results, it seems that you are good in studies and do not deserve to fail at least. But in your 12th boards physics paper, something must have gone wrong and so your results was not pleasant.

Do as I suggested and you will find all lines open up for you.

Otherwise if you do not pass Class 12th, then your educational qualification would be counted only till Class 10th. Thus you may get jobs like clerks, ward boy, etc.. and also you cannot do any better courses than just Diploma or Technical hands.

Thus I would suggest you to pass your PHYSICS and make a better life for yourself.

Hope this helps

All the best
Regards
RANJEET
28th May 2012, 12:25 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Which course can a 12th failed candidate do?

HEllo Friends,

As you aspire to be an engineer, it is very important for you to pass your 12th standard exam successfully(with atleast 60% if you belong to general category).

Most universities take students in on the basis of competitive entrance exams, and the criteria to be eligible in these exams is to pass the 12th standard with 60%.

The best option for you is to reappear in these exams(improvement exam) and prepare well for it so that you pass with a good percentage and be eligible to pursue engineering.

As you wish to be in Mumbai, you will haveto appear for the MHT-CET next year(this year's CET is over) or you can take admission in management quota in any of these universities in Mumbai.

Do best and crack exams....
Thank You!
5th June 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

i am failed in maths then is there nesessory to repete cet if i wil pass the maths in octomber exam
10th July 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I failed in 12th class from science site now i want to do diploma in any way please suggest me
9th August 2012, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir u have failed in my 12 commerce..which is the good course which i can take on the base of 10?
14th August 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i failed in 12 arts.....in economics....which course i can dooo..?
11th December 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

sir i have failed in 12th standard (science) and have already wasted 3 years in clearing 12th but yet i have not cleared it....i am completely confused and frustated....please can u suggest me something else...?? what can i do next...my basic interest is computers...
17th December 2012, 11:13 PM
ab7777

Quote:
sir i have failed in 12th standard (science) and have already wasted 3 years in clearing 12th but yet i have not cleared it....i am completely confused and frustated....please can u suggest me something else...?? what can i do next...my basic interest is computers...
Hi friend

I would suggest that you look forward to other options as you have already given sufficient tries to your 12th board exam.
You can consider options such as taking up a diploma course. Since you have mentioned that your interest lies in computers, you can do a 3 year diploma course on computers and then try to take direct second year admission in an engineering college for B.Tech in computer science.

Also if you are unable to to continue further studies, then you can do short courses on computer animation, graphics, etc. so that you study the field of your interest.

Good luck
11th May 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m failed in 12th scince ! I m wested my two year for this !
Sir what can i do ? Please help me !
[email protected]
17th May 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

what to do after failing in class 12th????
18th May 2013, 07:34 PM
sksaikumar1919

As u stated that you want to be an engineer. . You must have minimum 40% in 12 with maths, physics and chemistry, and qualified in enterence exam to get admission in a general engineering college.
To get admission in a good college, you must have minimum 60% in 12th with the subjects maths physics and chemistry.
So i suggest you to first make a good percentage in 12 by repeating. And then after prepare well for the enterence exam, or search for the colleges/universities giving admission on the basis of percentage in 12th.
if you think about the courses after 10th, you can do animation course. You just need a good imagination power and skills to visulise it , you must have a good aptitude to be qualified in the enterence exam.
28th May 2013, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

I waste my 3yrs in doing 12th.. Bt till now I didn't clear my phy. Can I give my suplimentry exam from any other place...from same board i.e cbse board.. And take admission in diploma in hotel management.
30th May 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I'm fail in 12th(science)and i want to write again in commerce can i do it...........????????
30th May 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

can i do diploma in architecture after failing in 12th? i dont want to reappear for exams so please help me i am so confused
31st May 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m failed in 12th arts so can i again seat for october exam plzzz help me
6th June 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I fail in 4 subjects in 12th boards do i any course to do
10th June 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which course can a 12th failed candidate do?

Quote:
I fail in 4 subjects in 12th boards do i any course to do
hi u can go for interior designing courses for 2 year in SNDT vileparle,amt 2500/-for more info visit to SNTD,and u can go for teaching by takng diploma in EGSE 1 year it is in SNDT
hi u have any info about kt?
so reply plzz.
10th June 2013, 09:58 PM
P.Swasthika jain

Quote:
Its okay dont worry...you can join diploma college and further you can join in the Engg. college.... Or else you clear the phy paper and then join in any private colleges
12th June 2013, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have failed in 12th (science) and have do already wasted 3 years in clearing 12th but yet i have not cleared it.. I am completely confused and frustated..Please can u suggest me something else..?What can i do next...My basic interest is fashion designing....
12th June 2013, 08:17 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Aspirant,

Sorry to say this but its true that without any secondary higher education certificate clearance or intermediate or +2.

The engineering dreams are not possible my dear.So it better to take the supplementary exams and clear those exams which you have failed in it.

So by clearing the exams then you need to appear for the entrances exams.If the college is autonomous then the college will be having its own entrance exam.

So after clearing the exam the scoring and ranking system comes in to the scenario by which you can get a Engg Seat in a college.

If you fail in those exams NO PROBLEM.There are colleges that take you in the quota of NRI or Management Seat.

But the Fee structure will be more different when compared.If the general students pays 32,000 per semester you need to pay double the amount of general.

That's how this nri/management seat goes in the Engg colleges.So it depends on your rank and reservation system.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
13th June 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i failed in 12 Commerce.........which course i can dooo..?
my english is very weak............this reasons for fails......which course i can d.....?
15th June 2013, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

sir i have failed 12th commerce 3 subjects from staTE board and am intrested for architecture as after that i want to go in building construction line so please help me with it i am a lot frustated please please helppp
21st June 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

sir
I give maths 4 times from 2011 till now.
what whould i do. i am.interest in it field.
21st June 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

21th june,2:48

sir i have failed in 12th science in 2 subjects from state board and interested in doing finance mba i am very frustureted so plz help me sir. my phone number 9702284023
26th June 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir im 12th failed. Commerce in 1999 lam 33 year so pls some advice to complete my education. Because very big distance in study can I do to complete my education.
9th July 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in 12th science what can i do
10th July 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th failed in arts
17th July 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I have failed 12th commerce..now m ready for 12th repeaters exams the can i get admission in engineering collge?...plz suggest me..
1st August 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I Am failed Maths And Chemistry 2012 bord Exam again 2nd Exam So two time failed two subj Can i get Engineering collge...pls Suggest [email protected]
4th August 2013, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir i failed in 12th(science). I want to go for bba. what can i do? Or if i cannot do bba what should i do?
plz reply
13th August 2013, 07:01 PM
Anandkp 44

HI

Your 12th boards physics paper, something must have gone wrong and so your results

was not pleasant. Do as I suggested and you will find all lines open up for you.Otherwise

if you do not pass Class 12th, then your educational qualification would be counted only

till Class 10th. Thus you may get jobs like clerks, ward boy, etc. and also you cannot do

any better courses than just Diploma or Technical hands. Thus I would suggest you to

pass your PHYSICS and make a better life for yourself
29th November 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, My name is Anjalina and I am fail in 12th science again in 3 subjectin october, pls suggest me what course or diplom i can do, pls reply me, i am very upset.
MY email id is [email protected]
16th December 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi Friend,

Dont kepp worrying abt the past. Since u have secured good score in 10th, try to apply for some diploma colleges and u can even make an entry in engineerinig world as lateral. Meantime try to complete ur physics paper in 12th.
Wish u good luck for beautiful future. Dont lose hope. Hard work never fails.
15th January 2014, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i had failed in maths subject in 12th board exams 2013 and cleared it in october 2013. i want to give medical cet. am iu eligible for it?and i am interested in medical only.plz suggest.
16th January 2014, 07:02 PM
Subhadeepghosh007

Smile Re: Which course can a 12th failed candidate do?

Quote:
You can go for ITI. Now a days, the government has provided the opportunity to join ITI for the 10th fail students. You can do some courses outside. The other option is you can complete a degree through open university and finish some PG. Then you will be having a better carreer prospects to compete for various job opportunities.
16th January 2014, 07:09 PM
Subhadeepghosh007

You can apply for nios... NIOS is valid for any course including MBBS. but if u still want to drop your year than u can do any diploma or IT courses that are based on class 10th level
8th May 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have failed in 2nd Puc Board exam. I failed in Physics and chemistry. both i got 13 out of 70, but out of 100 I'm getting 43 and 41 respectively. i actually though i would get 60 in both the subjects i have evaluated my marks after the exam. But I'm shocked in failing in the exam. i want to do B.tech Computer science in Bangalore in top colleges. Will i get a good college or my life ends here. i don't if i should write a supplementary because jobs wont consider that marks. Please help me out!!!
29th May 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in physics(FT), chem(FT) and maths ( F) what should I do now? I am totally disappointed. Please suggest me what to do?
29th May 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I failed in science stream and i'm not a failure ,please help me , what shoul i do now and i have given exams of open schooling too ! please help me and what should i do now ?
2nd June 2014, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

sir i have failed in phy std 12th.i want to pursue architecture.i have a valid nata score.if i clear this physics paper then am i still eligible to get admission to B.Arch. 1st year?i have secured 60% std 12th boards.is there any rule a student who has failed in 12th and even though he clears it later,he is not eligible to B.Arch 1st yr?
2nd June 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in physics,maths & biology I have scored 68% marks in my 10th boards exam Can i get any course on the basis of 10th or i have to complete my 12th so that i can get good sites in future pls help me and what should i do
9th June 2014, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/miss I had failed in 12th i want to do diploma...if nt diploma thn MBA,B.COM,etc...plz help me
1st July 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am failed in english subject in 12th class but on the basis of additional subject i get the 12th pass certificate so please tell me can i get admission in 1st year b.a. programme from ignou.
2nd July 2014, 07:39 PM
poojamit
Member+

First of all,pass your 12th exam successfully. Then you can think of further career plans.After that you can go for diploma.
3rd July 2014, 01:03 PM
hundal sandeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by poojamit View Post
First of all,pass your 12th exam successfully. Then you can think of further career plans.After that you can go for diploma.
If you are getting failed in 12th then you can't do graduation further.
you can do various courses which comes under polytechnic.

->you can do:-

1.diploma in engineering in any stream.
2.diploma in medical i.e.GNM.

->to join diploma in engineering you should have to give the entrance exam conducted by recognized university like JET(joint entrance test ) is conducted in Punjab for an admission in diploma in engineering into some good colleges or uniervsities.

you can also join many computer courses like c++, java,php, etc
12th August 2014, 02:22 PM
om institute

First of all,pass your 12th exam successfully.complete your 12th contact- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?