15th June 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Which course to choose in BSc Non Medical Science so as to get better jobs?

Wich course i hve to choose in b.sc non medical science for getting better jobs .?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the BSE subjects in Karachi?
  2. What should I do after passing 12th with 67% with commerce? Is B.Com the right option?
  3. What should I do after completing 12th std? List of some short term courses I can do?
  4. Which is better between BSc medical and BSc Agriculture?
  5. After BSc chemistry if I choose MBA or MCA which type of jobs can I get?
  6. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc medical laboratory(BSc MLT)
  7. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  8. Is there good scope of getting jobs after completion of medical? -- [New]
  9. Which stream to choose in B.Sc for MBBS? Are Biomedicals or Anthropology students eligible for pre medical entrance?
  10. Which course should I choose for graduation under BSc program? I have completed 12th in science with Biology and with 58%
  11. What are the jobs available for BSc computer science student?
  12. Which course to choose between B.Sc(Computer Science) and B.Sc(IT)? Which has better scope?
  13. B.Sc CS or B.Sc IT, which is better to choose?
  14. Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the best courses that I must enroll this coming school year to move to 11th standard?
  16. If I choose Biology in 11th then what will be my future? Scope in the medical field? How much donation is needed?
  17. Difference between B.Sc in Physical Science and B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  18. Should I choose BSc in Statistics or BSc in computer science?
15th November 2011, 10:39 PM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Which course to choose in BSc Non Medical Science so as to get better jobs?

Hello friend,

B.Sc computer science will give better options in jobs, as their prime subject is computer, so you can be placed in software companies and many more.
22nd January 2012, 08:48 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to choose in BSc Non Medical Science so as to get better jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wich course i hve to choose in b.sc non medical science for getting better jobs .?
HI,
Friend success is nit depend on the course you chose it is depend in the you hard work and dedication.
You chose any course you want after like:-
> B.SC IT
> B.SC PHYSICS
> B.SC CHEMISTRY
> B.SC MATHS
etc

You work hard in the course you chose. You will defiantly get success.

GOOD LUCK!
31st January 2012, 03:33 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

There are a lot of opportunities that are there after you complete your BSc in computers.
You can go for amsters in the same field, i.e MSc(Computers)
You can even do MCA if you have scored 60% in 12th standard
You can change your stream of professionalism and can go for MBA
You can prepare fo IAS
You can prepare for CA
YOu can pursue a job in: TCS
Wipro
Infosys
Cognizant
Hcl
Accenture

Best of luck!!
8th June 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

without giving cet exam.i scored 70% marks.can i get admission in bsc non med in chd govt college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?