13th July 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Which course do I need study for Homeopathy Doctor?

Hi, I am about to complete my Intermediate from Science stream. Which course do I need to study for Homeopathy Doctor? How much should I score in 12th Board exams to be eligible? Any entrance requirements?

14th July 2019, 06:08 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course do I need study for Homeopathy Doctor?

To become the Homeopathy doctor the required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with PCB from a recognised board.

Candidates with above qualification are eligible to get admission in BHMS course.

In some of the colleges candidates are eligible to get admission on the basis of rank in the NEET.

So, visit the official website of the university to get detail about admission procedure.
14th July 2019, 11:48 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You will have to pursuer Bachelor in Homeopathy and Medical Science. The required eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Admission in the colleges are conducted on the basis of NEET or through separate examination conducted by the institute.

Admission is not conducted on the basis of aggregate in board examination but minimum 60% in PCB is compulsory. Relaxation for the reserved category.
14th July 2019, 11:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to be a Hoemeopathic doctor then you need to pursue your 11th and 12th standard medical stream from a recognised board and after that you will have to appear for medical entrance examination conducted by your state for Homeopathic course and the course will be B.H.M.S.
15th July 2019, 12:13 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

In order to be a Homeopathy doctor, a candidate must have completed 10+2 with PCB stream from a recognised board and after that he or she has to persue BHMS course.

Entrance exam: NH BHMS ( National Institute of Homes Calcutta Bachelor of Homeopathy medicine and surgery entrance exam)
15th July 2019, 12:23 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

To become homeopathy doctor, a student has to finish diploma / degree course. A student having biology as a subject in 12th standard can take admission in bachelor of Homeopathy medicine and surgery BHMS Audi Croma in in Homeopathy medicine and surgery DHMS.
Course duration of BHMS is 4 years and half and that of DHMS is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?