1st December 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Which course has better scope in India between Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology?

pls i would like to know which among the two has better scope in India, genetic engineering or biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of biotechnology and genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  2. Which course is better in B.Tech between Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering?
  3. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?
  5. Which course has better scope in India between Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology?
  6. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India?
  7. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  8. Is biotechnology and genetic engineering two different courses? -- [New]
  9. Can I do genetic engineering after completing graduation in BSc Biotechnology?
  10. How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
  11. Is there any scope for Genetic Engineering in India?
  12. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  13. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  14. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  15. Which branch is more preferable, either Biotechnology or Biomedicine and Genetic branch? I've completed my Graduation B.Sc in Biotechnology and want to do P.G
  16. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  17. Best careers after completion of 12th with PCB?
  18. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
3rd December 2011, 05:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course has better scope in India between Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology?

Both biotechnology and genetic engineering have equal scope in India. You can find opportunities in many pharmaceutical companies, agriculture companies, etc. after completing both the course. You can find opportunities in many research labs in India. You can find opportunities in both public and private sector. You can look forward for an initial salary of around 3 lakhs per annum after completion of these courses.
29th February 2012, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course has better scope in India between Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology?

Which is best college for biotechnoloy in india from bio side
18th April 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in india between genetic engineering and biotechnology ?????
18th June 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

what will be the maximum or minimum package in abroad of a bictech engg???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?