20th April 2020, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Course options available for teaching profession in Mathematics after engineering in CSE?

Hello, I'm currently entering my final year in Computer Science and Engineering. My GPA is 9.1.

After my engineering I'm planning to enter into teaching profession (either in higher school or PU or any degree college) with Mathematics as my main stream (also Computer Science as my second stream if needed, but Mathematics for sure).

I'm not interested in taking M.Tech as I need Mathematics in my teaching profession. So please help me with which course do I opt for to achieve my dream.

10th March 2023, 07:50 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course options available for teaching profession in Mathematics after engineering in CSE?

You have to pursue a master's degree as well as a Ph.D. course and qualify in the entrance test for recruitment as a teacher in a government engineering college.

It is mandatory to have the qualification to become eligible for the entrance examination conducted by State PCS for recruitment.

In some institutions, selection will be made through the interview of shortlisted candidates having the desired qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?