20th September 2011, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Which course shall I do to get job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?

I am 3rd year student.my branch is ece.which course i do in this time.which is help for get job

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course shall I do to get job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?
  3. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  4. What courses should I do to get job in Core areas being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in ECE?
  5. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  6. Will I get a job after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE with 8 backlogs?
  7. How to get a job in mobile companies after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  8. What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year
  9. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  10. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  11. Advantages and disadvantages of pursuing MS over getting job for ECE 3rd year student? -- [New]
  12. Information regarding IPS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?
  13. What should I do to get Job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in IT?
  14. List of Core Companies to do Internship being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  15. Is this possible for me to get a Job in BHEL being a Physically Handicapped candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE? What Qualification I need to have for this?
  16. Can I get a job after completion of B.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE with 80%
  17. Am I eligible to give BARC Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  18. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
20th September 2011, 09:05 AM
sidbond

Default Re: Which course shall I do to get job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?

You should look for vocational training pertaining to your field of study only. This will help you greatly to secure a job. You can look for companies like Schneider, philips, Honeywell who accept students as trainees.

If you perform well then you might even get a full time job placement in the same company too!
20th September 2011, 02:12 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Which course shall I do to get job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?

I think it is not possible to join any company as a full time employee as you are pursuing B.tech student .
but of course you can go for per time jobs if you have knowledge in Networking and hardware field .You can configure the networks in cafes or small offices .

Or you can go for the call center jobs .

But I think 3rd year is a vital stage of B.tech .So it is not a good idea to go for jobs in 3rd year .

Thank you
20th September 2011, 07:38 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend you are from ECE branch, so you can apply for a job in software sector as well as in core sector..

To get a job in software sector you can go for courses like-

1.JAVA
2.J2EE
3.ASP.NET
4.Networking.

These are the important courses to get a job in IT sector.

For getting a job in core sector you can go for courses like-

1.VLSI
2.Embedded system
3.Microcontroller based project.
4.PLC

These courses will help you to get a job in core company.

All the best.
21st November 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

wich company hire ECE students?
4th December 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

hai i am bharathi studying of btech 4th year which jobs are suitable for girls
19th December 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

what type of projects should be done to get placed in a core company?
23rd September 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diplomo with 82% now studying BE second yr ece can I get job easily or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?