27th September 2018, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I do in Graduation to get job through PSC exams being a 12th Commerce student?

Hello friends, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard with Commerce stream. I want to get job through PSC exams. I would like to know that which course should I do in Graduation so that it can impact on my PSC exams.

29th September 2018, 10:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do in Graduation to get job through PSC exams being a 12th Commerce student?

The full form of PSC is Public Service Commission.

The eligibility criteria for PSC examination:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

There is no specific stream in bachelor's degree required to apply for PCS examination of states.

2. The age criteria to apply for exam is 21-35 years. In some states, upper age limit is 37 years and 40 years also.

You are free to choose any stream of your choice for PSC examination after bachelor's degree.
29th September 2018, 11:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do in Graduation to get job through PSC exams being a 12th Commerce student?

PSC examination is conducted for recruitment as an officer in state service.

The minimum eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to appear in the examination. For more information visit at official website of state psc examination.
30th September 2018, 12:50 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examination conducted by PSC is mainly for recruitment as an officer.

In general the minimum required qualification to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you have to complete the bachelor degree course to appear for examination.
30th September 2018, 01:15 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

There is no limitation on discipline of bachelor degree to appear for PSC examination other than core service recruitment.

So, you can pursue any course according to the interest.

You have to appear and qualify in various stages of examination for final selection.
30th September 2018, 06:52 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

PSC stands for Public Service Commission. As per constitution of India, each state of India is free to conduct its exam or conduct jointly. Exams like BPSC, UPPSC, MPSC, OPSC, MP PSC etc are conducted every year.

The academic qualification required for exam is bachelor's degree in any discipline. Here, the term any discipline means, candidates are free to choose any subject of their choice. Arts stream subjects are more favourable for PSC exams.
30th September 2018, 08:51 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

PSC refers to Public Service Commission and PSC examinations are held by concerned state PSC and UPSC for recruitment of administrative officers.

The minimum education required for appearing in any PSC examination is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, being a student of Class 12th in Commerce stream, you do not have to worry about the selection of stream for your bachelor's degree in order to appear in PSC examination as stream of academics does not matters in case of the eligibility for the same examination.
30th September 2018, 10:39 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

You should pursue bachelor's degree in arts that will be beneficial for Public Service Commission.

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Age limit: 21-37 years.

You can apply for your own state PCS examination.
30th September 2018, 01:50 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

The common eligibility to appear for PSC examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. There is no requirement of bachelor degree in any specific discipline.

The age limit varies with examination and different state. Candidates have to qualify in all stages of examination for final selection.

So, you can select the course according to your choice.
30th September 2018, 05:19 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Your choice of course should be related to Arts background for Public Service Commission.

~~You should go for Bachelor's degree in Arts course.

~~Arts course are very helpful in Public Service Commission.

~~Only Graduates who have attained minimum of 21 years can apply for PSC examination.
1st October 2018, 03:46 PM
shivangi354

There are so many chouces . For PSC , you can choose any graduation course you like . So, choose any that interests you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?