28th September 2018, 01:41 AM
AlisseMn

Course to study in Graduation for becoming a Game application developer for 12th Science student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to create Gaming application. I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard from ISC Board with Science stream. I would like to know about the course which I should do in Graduation so that I can become a Game Application Developer?

11th October 2018, 11:31 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course to study in Graduation for becoming a Game application developer for 12th Science student?

It is really a good choice to become Game Application Developer. But, the steps to become it is tougher than it sounds.

There are many subjects you need to study and have to have knowledge about those to develop a game application. At first as you asked in question, you have to go with CS at graduation level and have to have understood all gaming fundamentals. And, then you should have some basic knowledge about Animation.

In a nutshell, you need to learn below mentioned subjects/topics well.

>> Video Game Architecture (an overview of how the game loop is structured)

>>Computer Graphics
>>2D drawing techniques
>>3D transforms
>>basic shaders

>>Intro AI (don't need to delve into REAL AI - just learn how to start building AI)

>>Game Theory (learn what game design is about - don't just assume you know it because you've played games before)

I have attached a pdf file about the subjects to know to become a successful Game Application Developer. Check it too.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 95309.pdf(142.4 KB, 3 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?