30th November 2010, 01:32 PM
kavitha bu

Courses available after B.Sc(electronics) & CS and which is better after this either PG diploma in Embedded of MBA in HR

Hi
I completed B.Sc Electronics and CS after this. What are the other courses available to make my career?
Actually I want to do PG diploma in Embedded or MBA in HR, so which is better among these options for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  2. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  3. What is the scope of embedded system?
  4. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  5. What is the scope of Diploma in Embedded & Networking? Which is best between the two?
  6. Scope of Embedded system engineers in India and their average salaries or pay packages -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much basic salary I can get being a candidate of Diploma in ECE and finished Embedded and VISI basic courses?
  8. Which are the good career embedded or VLSI courses in E&TC in M.E?
  9. Is B.Sc electronics degree equivalent to diploma in EEE?
  10. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR.
  11. Courses other than B.Tech after Diploma in EEE?
  12. Short term courses in Embedded system for final year B.Tech.(ECE) student and future prospects of these course
  13. Which is having more scope among Embedded systems, VLSI, Java, .net & networking?
  14. Scope of studying 6 months Diploma in Embedded System & VLSI Design from DOEACC, Calicut? Does they provide placement facility? -- [New]
  15. List of good courses to do after Diploma in E&TC?
  16. Various job oriented courses after Diploma in E&TC?
  17. MBA or PGDM is possible after Diploma in E & C?
  18. Which are the best embedded system institution offering embedded system courses for last 5 years
30th November 2010, 05:14 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Courses available after B.Sc(electronics) & CS and which is better after this either PG diploma in Embedded of MBA in HR

HI!

PG diploma in embedded system design & MBA in HR are 2 different & unrelated courses. So, you must be very carefully while choosing any 1 of them. First you should decide your career objective & then analyse which course will help you to achieve that objective.

In my opinion you should do a PG diploma in embedded system design because it is one of the core area of electronics students. It has good scope in India.

If you will do MBA in HR then your engineering degree would be a waste because there is no combination of HRM & Btech. But you can do MBA in other disciplines like marketing.
30th November 2010, 07:44 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Courses available after B.Sc(electronics) & CS and which is better after this either PG diploma in Embedded of MBA in HR

I think you are suitable for MCA because you have a IT background and it will help you in your PG course...

You can apply for MCA with a simple entrance exem...
Or you can go for MBA...
14th April 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about after bsc electronics,which courses are available for higher studies?
14th April 2011, 06:00 AM
babydoll

Hello friend,
I think the better option for you is MCA other than MBA. You can also go for Msc in electronics or CS. But for the post graduation MCA is better as it is equivalent to B.Tech. so better to go for MCA.
After completion of MCA you will get jobs in good multinational companies like IBM, Infosys, Wipro..etc.
21st June 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Courses available after B.sc Electronics and applied science and whether i can join in m.e it will be eligible.
27th June 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

helo plz help me
i completed my B.Sc electronics, i dnt want to continue further studys lik M.Sc, M.C.A, M.B.A.
I WANT TO JOIN IN SOME COURSES, SO PLZ SUGGEST ME BETTER COURSES

[email protected]

plz give me ur valuable suggitions.
thanku,
21st July 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

there is compitetion betWeen m.sc electronics and engineering
20th December 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

hi
i want to know about the courses after bsc electronics,which courses are available for higher studies...i heard abt some courses like vissual communication,masters media etc have a chance to get a good job... hlp me to find a gud course..
27th January 2012, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

i want to do pg diploma in embeded after my b.teah in ece?
is it corect desesion to bulid up my carrer in electrons?
17th May 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the Best course after Bsc(electronics) to get best jobs?
12th November 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

embededd is core course electronics bt it is dificult to studi...
@sarath
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?