28th February 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (PCMC) except Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th (PCMC) and after completing I want to pursue a course that will have the best career opportunities so I want to know which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (PCMC) except Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course can I pursue other than Engineering after completing class 12th Science (PCMC) with 90% marks?
  2. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  3. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  4. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  5. How can I pursue Nanomedicine courses from India after completing class 12th?
  6. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  7. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Science)? What will be the career scope of that course?
  8. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  9. What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  10. What is the procedure to pursue Forensic Science courses after completing class 12th?
  11. How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing class 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?
  12. What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course? -- [New]
  13. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (BIPC)?
  14. Can I pursue Software Engineering after completing class 12th (PCB)?
  15. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  16. What is the percentage required in class 12th to pursue LAW courses?
  17. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
3rd March 2017, 07:19 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (PCMC) except Engineering?

After completion of your 12th standard with PCMC stream from a recognized board, you can pursue your higher studies in any of the below mentioned courses other than engineering are :-

--> Bachelor of Computer Applications
--> Bachelor of Arts
--> Bachelor of Hotel Management
--> Bachelor of Business Administration
--> Bachelor of Fine Arts
--> Fashion Designing

You can choose any course of your interest from the list of above mentioned courses as every course has its own significance and career opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?