14th December 2016, 04:50 PM
Kongidavid

Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing Graduation with B.Sc IT? How can I apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc IT course and now I want to continue with my studies so I want to know which courses are available that I can pursue after completing Graduation with B.Sc IT? How can I apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? How can I apply for the courses?
  2. Which courses are available in Assam that I can pursue after completing B.Sc Nursing from Assam Government College? How can I apply for admission?
  3. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  4. Can I pursue M.Ed directly after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  5. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  6. How can I apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation? How much should I score in my Graduation to pursue B.Ed course?
  7. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course?
  8. Is it possible to do PG course without 50% in Graduation? List of universities for Post Graduation courses accepting graduate students with less than 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which banking related courses i can pursue after completing Graduation in Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue CGO or DGO courses after completing graduation with BDS?
  11. Can I get admission for Graduation after 2 years of completing H.Sc (Science)? How can I apply for admission?
  12. Can I pursue MS after completing BAMS in Allopathy? What is the procedure to apply for admission? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to pursue M.Com after completing BA course? How can I apply for admission?
  14. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  15. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  16. Which courses are available to pursue after completing MCA? How can I apply for the course?
  17. Which courses can I pursue after completing MPC? How can I apply for the course?
  18. Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?
30th August 2017, 02:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing Graduation with B.Sc IT? How can I apply for admission?

There are many available course after completing B.Sc IT. The best choice is the master degree in IT.

Available options are :-

M.Sc IT.

MBA.

LLB.

So, you can pursue course as according to your choice. There are also core job opportunities after the course.

To get admission in course you can apply for entrance examination on official website of examination conducting body or respective institute/college/university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?