16th April 2018, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Courses to become a Doctor for 16 years old 12th candidate?

Hi Sir, I have completed my 12th with Medical field. My aim is to become a Doctor. I am 16 years old and I want to know about the courses through which I can become a Doctor. Please tell me as soon as possible.

22nd April 2018, 03:16 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses to become a Doctor for 16 years old 12th candidate?

As you have studied 10+2 from Medical field (i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology), so you can apply for medical entrance exams like NEET, AIIMS, AFMC, etc.

To become a Doctor, you will have to apply for above entrance exams.

Syllabus of these entrance exams is based on Physics, Chemistry and Biology of 11th and 12th standard.

If you qualify anyone of the above entrance exam, then apply for Counselling schedules.

As per your scores in entrance exam, you will get medical college.

Thereby, you can choose MBBS course in counselling procedure to become a Doctor.
23rd April 2018, 01:30 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. In order to become Doctor, you need to pursue Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course. Admission in MBBS course is done through NEET exam.

2. The full form of NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. The minimum age required on 31st December of year of admission is 17 years. If you are at present 16 years, then you can apply for 2019 NEET exam.

3. You should have studied PCB subjects and secured minimum of 50% marks in board examination.
24th April 2018, 08:41 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The very first thing I would like to let you know that to be a doctor you need to hold MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ) degree from a recognized college.

Further, for pursuing MBBS degree course in any medical college of India you need to qualify entrance examinations such as NEET, AIIMS MBBS entrance examination, and JIPMER MBBS entrance examination and the minimum age required for appearing in each of these examination is 17 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are going to appear in these examinations.

So, being a 16 years old you need to wait for a year so that you satisfy the age requirement for appearing in above mentioned examination to take admission in any medical college for pursuing MBBS degree course and then you need to complete your MBBS degree followed by specialization course for becoming a doctor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?