28th February 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

IT courses in Chennai to join electrical and electronics course?

IT courses in chennai to join electric and electronic course

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses offered by VIT at Vellore and Chennai Campus for M.Tech Electrical and Electronics?
  2. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students?
  3. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  5. Any good courses/certification after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics with 54%
  6. How to join as electrical engineer in Defense?
  7. Where in Chennai can I do part time diploma in electrical and electronics?
  8. Airforce: results of 77 AEC & 49 SSC?
  9. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  10. How to undergo internships in electrical and electronics based company in Chennai for 4 to 6 weeks
  11. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  12. In which college can I get after scoring 10734 rank in Chhattisgarh state in AIEEE?
  13. Government colleges in Haryana under AIEEE exam?
  14. How to join in a good college after my degree in BSc electronics and computers? What are the courses available in Chennai and Kerala?
  15. How to join Marine after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics?
  16. How to join Indian Army after B.Tech. in Electronics and Electrical engineering?
  17. List of colleges in Himachal or Haryana which intakes through AIEEE score card? I've secured AIR 80079, state rank 11638 and state category (OBC) rank 3076
  18. Eligibility criteria and exams to clear for MS from MIT? MS courses available for Electrical and Electronics student? -- [New]
9th April 2016, 12:42 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: IT courses in Chennai to join electrical and electronics course?

You can take admission in either Electrical course or Electronics Course. Both the course have different area of scopes and have different work area.

Electrical course is related with study of Electrical machines like : Generator, Transformer, Thermal machine, Motor, etc. but if you are going for Electronics course then you will be taught about Chip manufacturing technology, VLSI methos, PCB, MATLAB and this course will depth knowledge of Electronics world.

Hence you need to clarify any one course out of Electrical & Electronics. You can take admission in B.tech course. Both branch of engineering comes under B.tech course and this course will be of Four years. To get admission in B.Tech course you will have to fill an entrance exams forms conducted by various technical University.

Some of the reputed Engineering entrance exams are : UPTU, CUSAT, VTU-CET, KIT-JEE, IP-CET, MPCET, RTU-CET, JEE Mains.

Apart from this there are some technical institutions which conducts their own entrance exam like : BITS, Galgotia University, Amity University, Dy Patil University. You can apply for these exam too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?