14th March 2012, 06:30 PM
wannabephysicist

Courses and institutes for becoming an astrophysicist/theoretical physicist? Best institutes offering the course? Is it necessary to be on the merit list of IIT JEE/AIEEE?

I am in the 10th standard.I want to become an astrophysicist or a theoretical physicist.Please guide me through the courses which i need to be taking and the best institutes which offer these courses.Also, is it necessary to be on the merit list of IIT-JEE/AIEEE to get into these institutes?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  2. List of courses available in Genetic Engineering after completion of 12th Class? List of Institutes offering these courses?
  3. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  4. How to apply for hospitality and tourism jobs in any five star hotel? -- [New]
  5. Coaching centres in Visakhapatnam for SRMEEE exam?
  6. Which university is better for B.Tech?
  7. Names of the institutes offering Astrophysicist course?
  8. Information about the ground courses of Airline? List of available courses what are the qualifications required? Institutes offering the course?
  9. Institutes in Jaipur offering certificate course in C++?
  10. List of engineering institutes offering Civil Engineering Correspondence course in Tamilnadu?
  11. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for M.Pharm courses in IIT or BITS Pilani after doing B.Tech course in Pharmaceuticals from Anna University? List of standard institutes in India offering this degree?
  13. List of further courses after Diploma in Plastic Technology? List of institutes offering the course with complete details?
  14. How many colleges in India offer BSc in Astrology?
  15. Top 10 Government Colleges in India for CA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Any PG courses related to Maths after BSc Mathematics? Institutes offering the course?
  17. Industrial Chemistry vs. Applied Chemistry? What are the career prospects in Chemistry?
  18. List of the top ten institutes offering biotechnology courses(B.Sc/B.Tech) in Lucknow?
6th April 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses and institutes for becoming an astrophysicist/theoretical physicist? Best institutes offering the course? Is it necessary to be on the merit list of IIT JEE/AIEEE?

I am in the 10th standard. I want to become an astrophysicist or a theoretical physicist. Please guide me through the courses which i need to be taking and the best institutes which offer these courses. Also, is it necessary to be on the merit list of IIT-JEE/AIEEE to get into these institutes?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?