23rd July 2020, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for direct 2nd year admission in College of Engineering Pune (COEP) based on Diploma?

Hi, could anybody please tell me about the admission criteria for College of Engineering Pune (COEP). I have completed my Diploma course. So, can i get direct 2nd year admission? What is the cut-off for Diploma candidates?

7th June 2023, 04:46 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for direct 2nd year admission in College of Engineering Pune (COEP) based on Diploma?

For admission to B.Tech program , candidates are required to qualify for MHT CET , it's a state level entrance exam conducted for admission to Engineering courses .
There is also provision for admission through lateral entry on the basis of merit for students holding diploma in 2nd year of B.Tech . Aspirant can also get admission via a valid score of JEE Mains at college of Engineering . The final seat allotment is done based on the MHT CET councelling.
Candidates must apply via DTE Maharashtra's MHT CET exam . The application form is available only in online mode .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?