12th May 2017, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for taking education loan for pursuing a course in Aviation and Hospitality management?

Respected Sir/madam, I am a final year student from DU. I want to pursue a course in aviation for cabin crew. I had scored 71% in XII standard. I want to know the criteria for taking education loan for pursuing a course in aviation and hospitality management.
Kindly, assist me.
Thank you
Yours faithfully
Priya Mishra

Related Questions:
  1. List of the scope courses in Airline after +2
  2. What should I study to become an Air Hostess being a 10th candidate?
  3. Can i get education loan for BA program in Hospitality and Hotel Management?
  4. How can I become a air hostess? I have completed 12th in commerce
  5. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management? How to repay after completion of this course?
  6. Whether a candidate is eligible to get an Education Loan to study 1 year Diploma in Hospitality Management course in Abroad?
  7. Which course i should do after 12th for becoming an Air Hostess?
  8. Can I get education loan for taking admission under management seat?
  9. Is Guarantor necessary to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to study Master's in Hospitality Management for 32 years old candidate?
  10. Job opportunities for B.Com student who has completed Aviation and Hospitality course?
  11. Which type of course should I do to become an air hostess?
  12. Is it possible to take education loan under management quota?
  13. Is there any good scope in Aviation Management sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of courses in Airport Management with fees? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Yes Bank?
  15. Education loan under management seat for B.Pharma.
  16. Interest rates are charged from the beginning or at the end of the course if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan to study M.Sc(Hospitality & Tourism Management) in Manipal University?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
15th May 2017, 03:35 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Criteria for taking education loan for pursuing a course in Aviation and Hospitality management?

There are various public and private sector banks which finance education loan for various professional and academic courses. For loans upto 4.5 lacs, there is no need of guarantor or collateral. You just need to have following documents:

1. Education loan letter.

2. Proof of residence and identity.

3. PAN card of parent and candidate.

4. Other documents as asked by bank.

You can visit any bank in your locality and seek education loan for your professional course.
15th May 2017, 10:12 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for taking education loan for pursuing a course in Aviation and Hospitality management?

Now getting education loan for any professional academic course has become very easy after launch of Vidya Lakshmi Portal by Government of India.

The official website is https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/.

RBI encourages banks to sanction education loan as much as possible and it comes under PSL quota of banks. There is no criteria for loans upto 4.5 lakh rupees. You will have to submit documents like fee structure, academic certificates, address proof, PAN card etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?