5th February 2010, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

CSIR(NET) exam details, study material, books? coaching centers in hyderabad??

Hello,

I am Nirmala from Hyderabad,i have finished M.sc Animal science, i wish to appear CSIR(NET) exam this year.I need information about the exam details,study materials(if any book to refer)and more.Please let me know if any coaching center in Hyderabad.

Thank you.I expect the details soon.

Related Questions:
  1. PGEE (computer science) coaching centers in Hyderabad and books for references?
  2. What is the syllabus of CBSE? Which are the ISAT coaching centers in Hyderabad?
  3. Coaching centers for VITMEE in Hyderabad? Study Material for VITMEE?
  4. UGC CSIR NET coaching centers in Hyderabad?
  5. Study material for VAO entrance exam? Coaching centers in Trichy?
  6. List of Coaching Centers for UGC NET Exam in Hyderabad? Information regarding fees for this?
  7. Details about the best IPS coaching centers in Hyderabad? I have completed 12th standard
  8. Which books to be referred for HCS? Coaching centers available for it?
  9. List of coaching centers in Hyderabad for BSNL JTO exam?
  10. Which Books should I prepare for IES Exam in Mechanical Engineering? List of Coaching Centers for this Exam in Hyderabad?
  11. Details about Civil services exams? How may I get study materials and coaching? List of books considered important for preparation
  12. Books and coaching centers for CDSE exam? Complete details about the interview and the exam?
  13. From where to get GATE study material?
  14. Coaching centers available in Vizag and Hyderabad? What is the syllabus for group I and II?
  15. Details regarding the admission into M.Sc. Maths having completed my B.Sc. and pursuing B.Ed? Preferred books and study material for the exam?
  16. Books for math olympiads? Coaching institutes? Study material?
  17. IAS coaching centers in Hyderabad and Rajamandry? What is their fee structure?
  18. Best coaching class in Hyderabad which provides study materials in Hyderabad for preparation of GATE? -- [New]
6th February 2010, 12:41 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: CSIR(NET) exam details, study material, books? coaching centers in hyderabad??

in very short and simple words you can visit www.helpboitech.blogspot.com and find all the necessary details about the eligibility conditions and all exam details along with paper details and its pattern i mean all that you want to know about NET examm is there ..because the matter is lengthy so i am refering you the site hope you get the details on time.. all the best to you ....good luck do write to me if you are unable to find it... bye take care
10th February 2010, 12:54 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Default Re: CSIR(NET) exam details, study material, books? coaching centers in hyderabad??

You can get the details and books from the below sites:
csirhrdg.res.in/Syllabi_NET.htm
examinationsite.com/csir-syllabus/
www.successcds.net/...Exam/CSIR-UGC-NET-National-Eligibility-Test-JRF.html
25th February 2010, 03:22 PM
S Nayamath Basha

myself is S Nayamath basha. I have completed MBA and I am planning to appear for NET exam conduced by UGC and SET exam conducted by AP Govt. can you advice me about the coaching centres for NET or SET in Hyderabad
19th April 2010, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

what s mean by NET examination...
22nd April 2010, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i have interrest in JRF Net of computer science.. so please guide me and my gmail id is [email protected]
26th April 2010, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i have interest to write csir organic chemistry please tell the coaching centers present in hyd
10th May 2010, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

i want net exam material for chemistry
19th May 2010, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i want net material for general que paper and mathematics .so please guide me and send material my yahoo id is [email protected]
26th May 2010, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i have interest to write chemistry csir plz tell the good coaching centers in india and must in hyderabad i want material to send my gmail is [email protected]
30th May 2010, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the information reagarding msc analytical chemistry and jobs offering in analytica chemistry.so i request you to send details abouit it. to my email id is [email protected]
4th June 2010, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i am m pharm student in which paer can i appear for csir net
19th June 2010, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Assalamalaikum.. myself Zeenath , i have completed my PG course in Zoology, and i need the guidance for the best coaching centers of NET examination and all the details of the registration for coaching in both hydrebad and karnataka. plz do rply.. [email protected]. . jajakallah
21st June 2010, 10:50 AM
ami patel

sir, I have completed my master degree in organic chemistry and i want to appear in NET examination dec 2010 how should i do preparation for it? Please send me study material on my gmail account [email protected], if you can.
21st June 2010, 12:57 PM
Amritansu subh

Dear you visit the mentioned site and you will get what about you are asking www.helpboitech.blogspot.com
21st June 2010, 01:49 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

hi,
CSIR UGC NET JUNE 2010 IMPORTANT DATES

Date of examination: 20.06.2010

Date of start of sale of application form through banks and on line submission:16.02.2010

Date of close of sale of application form through banks and online submission:17.03.2010

Important dates

Schedule for sale of information bulletin through bank

(i) Start of sale of information bulletin: 16.02.2010

(ii) Date of close of sale of information bulletin by post only:17.03.2010

(iii) Date of close of sale of Information bulletin by cash at all branches/stations:17.03.2010

Schedule for On-line application

Last date for receipt of (both kind) completed application forms : 23.03.2010

Last date for receipt of (both kind) completed application forms (from remote areas):30.03.2010

Last date for receipt of written request for change of examination centre only on merit basis:

Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website:

Last date for entertainment of any representation about non-registration for this test:

Start of dispatch of admission certificate to eligible candidates: First week of June 2010
Subjects of the test

The test will be held in the subjects as given under

Chemical Science, Earth Atmospheric Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences
For JRF (NET): Minimum 19 years and maximum 28 years as on 01.07.2009 (upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years as in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped and female applicants.

For LS (NET): Minimum 19 years as on 01.07.2010. No upper age limit.
Date and scheme of the CSIR UGC Test

The test will be held in two sessions on Sunday, the 20th June 2010. The scheme of Examination as under

Paper I, Marks – 200, Timings – 10.00 a.m.-12.30 p.m., Duration – 2-1/2 hrs

Paper II, Marks – 200, Timings – 2.00 p.m.-4.30 p.m., Duration – 2-1/2 hrs

Negative marking will be made for wrong answers in Paper I. Paper II will be evaluated only in case of those candidates who will be able to secure a minimum of such aggregate marks in Paper-I as may be fixed by the CSIR.
21st June 2010, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of msc biochemistry and want to appear for csir-jrf net - 2010.please guide how to study ?
27th June 2010, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected ,
I have the list of ' Refrence books ' important for NET exam.
I need books which covers all syllabus for LIFE SCIENCE for NET exam. Plz. do reply .. [email protected].
29th June 2010, 12:03 AM
karthu
Senior Member+

Smile Re: CSIR(NET) exam details, study material, books? coaching centers in hyderabad??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I am Nirmala from Hyderabad,i have finished M.sc Animal science, i wish to appear CSIR(NET) exam this year.I need information about the exam details,study materials(if any book to refer)and more.Please let me know if any coaching center in Hyderabad.

HAI

The exam is on 20-6-2010.Dte of start for online submission :16-2-2010. Date of clos of online submission: 17-3-2010.
Age will be calculated as on 1-1-2010.
The notification details are in www.csirhrdg.res.in
bye
1st July 2010, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i have interrest in JRF Net of computer science and Applications. so please guide me and my gmail id is [email protected]

Thanking You
2nd July 2010, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

pls tel me coaching centers in hyderabad for csir-net
2nd July 2010, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

can I appear in UGC NET for Electronic Science subject code 88, being an M.Sc Physics with Specialation in Electronics ?
25th July 2010, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell me coaching classes for NET in Bangalore
26th July 2010, 12:23 AM
sharad3010

Quote:
Hello,

You can get the details and books from the below sites:

http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/Syllabi_NET.htm
http://www.examinationsite.com/csir-syllabus/
http://www.successcds.net/...Exam/CSIR-UGC-NET-National-Eligibility-Test-JRF.html
26th July 2010, 12:30 AM
sharad3010

hey nirmala

u jst check out the links and still u have any query contact again:L

http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/Syllabi_NET.htm
http://www.examinationsite.com/csir-syllabus/
http://www.successcds.net/...Exam/CSIR-UGC-NET-National-Eligibility-Test-JRF.html
31st July 2010, 05:37 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
do not worry,
get the details about the CSIR(NET) exam details, study material, books in the given websites...
www.successcds.com
www.indiastudycircle.com
7th August 2010, 12:47 AM

Smile Re: CSIR(NET) exam details, study material, books? coaching centers in hyderabad??

Sir,

I am prabhakar from chennai. I have completed M.Sc Mathematics.Now i have interesting for csir exam. so, i want coaching center in chennai. please give me information about center.
10th August 2010, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
Im studying M.Sc chemistry in lucknow university can you please tell me whether i can apply for csir net life sciences and also guidelines how to prepare and coaching centers in lucknow.. when can i apply for the exam???
10th August 2010, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

vao exam details, study material, books? coaching centers in trichy?
12th August 2010, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello myself Manju.I finished my M.Sc in physics.Now i wished to appear for ugc net/jrf exam.please inform me abt any coaching centers in chennai.

Thank you....I expect the details soon
13th August 2010, 11:24 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

You can appear in CSIR NET exam in December the dtails of which are as follows:

Important dates:
Date of examination: 19.12.2010

Date of start of sale of application form through banks and on line submission: 10.08.2010

Date of close of sale of application form through banks and online submission:30.08.2010

Last date for receipt of (both kind) completed application forms :30.08.2010

Scheme of exam:
The test will be held in two sessions as under

Negative marking will be made for wrong answers in Paper I. Paper II will be evaluated only in case of those candidates who will be able to secure a minimum of such aggregate marks in Paper-I as may be fixed by the CSIR.

Candidates are required to appear in both the papers. A candidate who does not appear in Paper I will not be permitted to appear in Paper II. The questions in papers-I & II will appear both in Hindi and English.
19th August 2010, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

please give be information that from where I can get the book of electronics (paper code 88) of ugc net also reccomand for that which publication publish this book.
28th August 2010, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

dear friends i want the book whish i can refer for GATE chemistry syllabus
1st September 2010, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

i am uma. i did my M.Sc & M.Phil in oceanography now i applied csir net earth science.During study material collection i had found seperate book for earth science in flipkart.com, Author name -Surendra Kumar, price -374. i need help from you can i buy that book if this is helpful for me. waiting for your reply.
thanking you
6th September 2010, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi Nirama,

Please mail me on [email protected], will forward all the details regarding to entrance examination.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Mohammed

Quote:
Hello,

6th September 2010, 05:51 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

CSIR is a always a good option to know details about the collee you can follow the link i have provided below

http://www.csir.res.in/home.asp

good luck !!
9th September 2010, 01:36 AM
bapuram

dear friend,

You can appear in CSIR NET exam in December the dtails of which are as follows:

Important dates:

Date of start of sale of application form through banks and on line submission: 10.08.2010

Date of close of sale of application form through banks and online submission:30.08.2010

Scheme of exam:
The test will be held in two sessions as under

Candidates are required to appear in both the papers. A candidate who does not appear in Paper I will not be permitted to appear in Paper II. The questions in papers-I & II will appear both in Hindi and English.

good luck
14th September 2010, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir.. Pls give the details about the net exam...
I am waiting for your details about the exam....
So pls send these to my email id...
My email id is [email protected]...
I expect your mail as soon....
30th September 2010, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

hello sir plz send me details about csir net coaching centers in hyderabad to my mail id : [email protected] . i'm waiting for your reply plz....
18th October 2010, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i am now enrolling in the first sem in m.sc biotechnology . i want the study material for csir life science exams plz help me
30th October 2010, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

hello.i am swathi.studying bsc 1st year and want all the details on net exams like the eligiblity to write the exam,syllabus.please reply me nas soon as u can.please....
3rd December 2010, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
Can you help me in locating some UGC NET coaching centers in Bangalore for Electronics. [email protected]
5th December 2010, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,

am suhana i completed my msc chemistry .can you help me in gathering study material for csir and also send me the reference books details to me [email protected]
10th December 2010, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

dear friend,
do not worry,
get the details about the CSIR(NET) exam details, study material, books in the given websites...
www.successcds.com
www.indiastudycircle.com
13th December 2010, 04:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hello,

There are two papers in the CSIR NET exam. The 1st paper has to be passed by the candidate as to be evaluated in the 2nd paper. Negative marks are given for wrong answer. Both these papers are printed in Hindi and English. The 1st paper is common for all with objective type question which contain General information on Science, aptitude of scientific, quantitative reasoning and basic computer awareness. There are many well known institutions in and around Hyderabad like the IMS, Akash Institute and TIME coaching centers
14th December 2010, 04:35 PM
mishra245

For this year examination detail:

Important dates

Schedule for sale of information bulletin through bank

(i) Start of sale of information bulletin:10.08.2010

(ii) Date of close of sale of Information bulletin by cash at all branches/stations:30.08.2010

Schedule for On-line application

Last date for receipt of (both kind) completed application forms (from remote areas):30.08.2010
You can download study material for CSIR exam from the site.
http://examrace.com/CSIRstudymaterial.aspx

For coaching centre in Hyderabad you can see the website http://www.jantareview.com/advanced-...city=Hyderabad
15th December 2010, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about coaching centers in hyderabad...foe net jrf exam ....plz inform...
[email protected]...
31st December 2010, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in net-slet exams i want to know the no.1 coaching center in india for net exam (preparation). my name is manjunatha k s (ph-8050835005). now i am doing M.F.A(master of finance and accounting) in bangalore university central college. This is elegible for N.E.T exams.please inform..... my aim is to became a good lecture in my life.please inform please............................................
3rd January 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to write national eligibility test exam and to take the coaching for the exam in hyderabad plz tell me the coaching centres here
12th January 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Is there any classes in hydrabad for chemical science NET CSIR exam?
My email ID is [email protected].
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?