10th March 2018, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Cut-off percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?

What is the cut-off percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA? I would like to study BBA and do MBA. Which entrance exam should I be giving so as to get an admission and what should be my 12th board results?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get admission in BBA?
  3. Which stream should I opt to study in BBA? List of colleges in Kerala and percentage required in 12th to study BBA?
  4. Is it necessary to study Mathematics in 12th Commerce to get admission in BBA?
  5. Entrance exam to study BBA in Symbiosis College? Percentage required in 12th Commerce to get admission?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get BBA(Air Travel Management) seat in APIM?
  7. Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get BBA(H) admission in any good college under Calcutta University? -- [New]
  8. Courses to study after 12th Commerce other than BBA and B.Com?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Nizam College and Osmania University?
  10. Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BCom(H) in Symbiosis College of Commerce?
  12. Cut off percentage required for admission in Architecture?
  13. Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  14. Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  15. Am i eligible for placements in MNC companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is MBA integrated course available in Nirma university(Ahmadabad)? What's the 12th(commerce) std cut-off marks for getting admission? What's the future prospective for the same?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(E-Commerce) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Graphic Era University?
20th March 2018, 05:29 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cut-off percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?

BBA refers to Bachelor of Business Administration and same is an undergraduate degree course of three years with a very good career scope in business world.

The minimum education required for pursuing BBA degree course is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline with English as a main subject with at least 60% marks ( or 50% marks in case of some colleges ) from a recognized board.

As far as you are concerned about the entrance examination for admission in BBA degree course then for your information I would like to let you know that there is no such common entrance examination for admission in BBA degree course but some top universities/colleges do conduct entrance examination for offering admission in their respective institutes, some of these universities/colleges are mentioned below :-

i) Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University, Dwarka, New Delhi.

ii) Christ University, Bengaluru.

iii) Amity University, Noida.

iv) Mount Carmel College, Bangalore.

v) Madras Christian College, Chennai , and etc. .
21st March 2018, 09:21 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cut-off percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?

You must have scored at least 60% marks in 12th Commerce to be eligible for getting admission into BBA course in any college.

Most of the colleges now conduct entrance exam for students seeking admission for BBA course.

And the syllabus of entrance exam is entirely based on subjects on 11th and 12th Commerce.

So, revise the concepts that you have studied in 11th and 12th in Commerce stream before appearing for BBA entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?