25th November 2011, 10:52 AM
shaikh afroj

Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pharmacy belonging to Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad area?

Cut off list for Direct second year in pharmacy belonging pune &pimpri chinchwad area.

Related Questions:
19th April 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pharmacy belonging to Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad area?

I want to take admission in 1st year of pharmacy howmuch minimum percentage will require?
9th June 2017, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pharmacy belonging to Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad area?

Cut off list of direct 2 year b.pharmacy of MVP college of pharmacy in nasik
21st June 2017, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Please give me a PDF cut of list direct second year pharmacy 2016-17
7th July 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission for direct b pharmacy 2nd year. What was the cut off of last year in government colleges??
31st July 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission for direct b pharmacy 2nd year. What was the cut off of last year in pune district colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?