12th June 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of direct 2nd year of colleges in Pune University

Dear sir,
I complited diploma in ETC with 68.40 %
i want cut off list of direct 2nd year of colleges in Pune university.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Pune university for direct 2nd year after diploma?
  2. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in Pune University? List of top 10 colleges for Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering colleges in pune university?
  4. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  5. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering of Pune University in Nashik Colleges?
  6. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  7. Cutoff list of colleges related to Pune University for direct 2nd year admission through polytechnic?
  8. Latest cutoff list of direct 2nd year Civil Engineering admission in Pune University?
  9. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission for Information Technology in Pune University?
  10. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year B.E in Pune University?
  11. Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune University for direct 2nd year admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  13. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering colleges? -- [New]
  14. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of Shivaji University and Pune University
  15. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pune or Shivaji University?
  16. Cutoff list of B.E direct 2nd year for Pune University?
  17. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission for engineering in Pune University?
  18. Cutoff list of last year in computer engineering direct 2nd year in colleges in Pune?
19th May 2017, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of direct 2nd year of colleges in Pune University

My percentage is 80 % in diploma in electronics and communication I would like to know about the engineering college fees structure and I am from kolkata
23rd July 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

My percentage is 75.24 diploma in electronics and telecommunication I would like to know cut off 2017 in Pune university I am from tuljapur
12th June 2022, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

My percentage is 82.51% diploma in civil engineering I would like to know cut off 2021 in Pune university I am from Aurangabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?