21st August 2011, 07:39 PM
pushpa ahire

Cutoff list of direct 2nd year computer engineering college in Mumbai and Pune?

what is cut off list for direct second year computer engineering colleges at mumbai and pune

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  2. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Engineering?
  3. Cutoff list of Pune, Mumbai and Nagpur universities for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  4. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year computer engineering from Sinhgad College, Pune? -- [New]
  5. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  6. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  7. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  8. Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune for admission in direct 2nd year
  9. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  10. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year computer engineering pune and north university?
  11. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Engineering in Pune?
  12. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year in computer engineering
  13. Cut off list for direct admission to 2nd year of Engineering for Mumbai and Pondicherry Universities?
  14. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission to computer engineering in Pune University?
  15. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune and Mumbai University?
  16. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission? I have scored 80% in computer technology
  17. Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune University for direct 2nd year admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cutoff list of last year in computer engineering direct 2nd year in colleges in Pune?
31st January 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of direct 2nd year computer engineering college in Mumbai and Pune?

I get 70% can i get addmissin for degree in pue
17th March 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of direct 2nd year computer engineering college in Mumbai and Pune?

i am percuing 3rd year in electrical enng diploma, in 5th sem i have got 70.55%. May I got addmession in Mumbai's college
19th August 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I have 72 % marks in computer engg. Diploma will i get admission to direct second year? And where? DARSHANA

MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
THANKS
19th June 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I have got 68% in computer technology in diploma ...is Der a chance to get admission in direct second year engineering college....????

My email-id : [email protected]
3rd August 2022, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

i have got 70.25% in diploma can i get information technology college in mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?