5th July 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of engineering colleges? List of Pune and Mumbai universities?

Dear sir, I am looking for the cutoff list of engineering colleges. My branch is Electronics and Telicommunication. Kindly send me the list of pune and mumbai univercity. Thak you...

18th July 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of engineering colleges? List of Pune and Mumbai universities?

cut off percentage (2011)for engineering colleges in pune for first year?
19th July 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of engineering colleges? List of Pune and Mumbai universities?

can anyone please tell me last year's cutoff for n.k.p.salve institute of medical science?and the web site of this college for merit list??
22nd July 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get the addmission to direct second year in pune univercity?
23rd July 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

pl. send cutoff list eng.
26th July 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

plz send me date off second cut off list of engineering
27th July 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Respacted sir, i have last year cut off list for comp. eng. , IT and electrical eng. . if anyone get the list then plz send me on [email protected] thank you.
2nd August 2011, 09:30 PM
rathodashish.123

sir, please snd 2nd yr cut off list
12th August 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

pls send me cut off list
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I am looking for the cutoff list of engineering colleges. My branch is Electronics and Telicommunication. Kindly send me the list of pune and mumbai univercity. Thak you...
15th August 2011, 01:49 PM
mrunmayee patil

plz give me the cut off list
16th August 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off list of coep college for dse
12th October 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the top 5 clg in pune for engg
14th November 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i want cut off list of engg. colleges in pune university for 2011 through MHT-CET.
1st March 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

respected sir send me cut off list for engg colleges in pune
19th May 2012, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

what is cut off list of engineering colleges in maharashtra
1st June 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I want cutt off list for direct 2nd year addmision in mechanical collages of mumbai and pune university...
1st June 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off list of medical colleges in pune ?
2nd June 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

last year cheapest cutoff??????????
6th June 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Pl give me cutoff list in civil engineering in pune and mumbai
8th June 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the cut off list for mechanical engineering for coep college of pune.
9th June 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

plz give me the cutoff list of pune university
10th June 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Cutt off list of engg. Colleges?
11th June 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

i want cut off list for all the branches in govt colge of engg aurangabad for open qota???
11th June 2012, 09:38 PM
dhonde.amol

Wink Re: Cutoff list of engineering colleges? List of Pune and Mumbai universities?

plz send me date off first cut off list of engineering
on my email :[email protected]
15th June 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

should i get admision in sinhgad with 65 marks
16th June 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

can anyone tell me where i can find those links to get the details of cut off for pune, mumbai and nasik region??
18th June 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

date cut out list of pharmacy
18th June 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

plz send me date off first cut off list of engineering 2011 & when online form fillup started
on my email [email protected] Thanks
19th June 2012, 11:34 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

1.Pune Institute Of Computer Technology, Dhankavdi, Pune

2.Indira College Of Engineering & Management, Pune

3.Flora Institute Of Technology, Pune

4.Vishwakarma Institute Of Information Technology, Kondhwa (Bk.), Pune

5.Sinhgad College Of Engineering,(Vadgaon) Pune

6.Sinhgad Academy Of Engineering, Kondhwa, Pune

7.Maharashtra Institute Of Technology, Kothrud, Pune

8.M.I.T. College Of Engineering , Kothrud, Pune

9.Dhole Patil College Of Engineering, Wagholi, Pune

10.Sinhgad Institute Of Technology And Science, Nahre

11.Rajarshi Shahu College Of Engineering, Pune

12.All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society, College Of Engineering, Pune

13.All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Soc. Institute Of Information Technology,Pune

14.Jaywantrao Sawant College Of Engineering,Pune
22nd June 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

plz snd me cutoff list of engineering colleges of all branches of pune
22nd June 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

plz snd me cutoff list of engineering colleges of all branches of pune
10th July 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

CUTOFF LIST ENGEENEERING 2012 PUNE
18th July 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I m looking for last year cut off of direct second engg,plz upload cut off early
5th August 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

cut off list of last years of direct second year addmission of e&tc in pune univercity?
17th January 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

please send me cut of list of engineering colleges of pune
4th March 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

please send me cut off list
1st June 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

can you tel me the procedure for direct 2nd year in mumbai?plz!
5th June 2013, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

sir,i want to be a cutt of list pune & mumbai univercity,plz send me a cutt of list
8th June 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I WANT CUTOFF LIST FOR DIPLOMA 1ST YEAR IN MUMBAI
19th June 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

i want cutoff list of last year mechanical eng for 1st year on the basis of cet for pune uni collages on my email
[email protected]
20th December 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

engineering colleges for electrical engineering in pune??????
27th April 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want cutoff list for admission in engineering colleges in Pune ,Mumbai??
14th May 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want cut off list for computer engineering in mumbai and pune univesity 2013
20th May 2014, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i got 37 marks in JEE Main.plz suggest me good colleges in pune university
17th June 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I Got 69.76 % in diploma in mechanical engineering will I get admission in pune ??
17th June 2014, 10:08 PM

Default Cut off list of diploma eng in pune

I completed my ssc 77% marks . can i get admission in C.O.E .Please sir I want cut off list of any government diploma college in pune & mumbai
8th August 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 72.72% in diploma in Mechanical engineering is their reservation for open candidate ladies quota, will i get admission in pune
3rd February 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed diploma in electronic and tellicommunication my aggregate of 3rd year is 67percentage in 2011 den i left studies bcz of some reson now i need admission in goverment affiliatedcollege for degree in mumbai can u suggest me the name
11th May 2015, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Respect sir,
Can you send me merit list of b.pharmacy in last year. Please sir, I am looking forward to take admission in b.pharmacy. Please send me on my e .mail palsuraj344@gmail. Com
30th May 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

The cutoff list of year 2014 for admission in mechanical engeenering for first yr?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?