4th October 2018, 03:42 AM
Syed1m

Cutoff marks required in MHT-CET to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Maharashtra?

Sir, I want to study BE in Aeronautical Engineering. I am preparing for MHT-CET and want to secure admission anywhere in Maharashtra. I would like to know about the cutoff marks which I must have to score in this entrance test to secure admission for this BE course.

17th November 2019, 04:23 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in MHT-CET to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Maharashtra?

DTE Maharashtra offers engineering admission based on entrance MHT CET and JEE Main. For Aeronautical Engineering, you should have merit rank within top 21,000 for general category for getting chances of admission. For OBC and SC/ST, you should have merit rank within top 30,000 and 40,000 respectively for getting chances of admission.

Colleges Offering B.E. (Aeronautical Engineering) In Maharashtra
- Annasaheb Dange College of Engineering and Technology, Sangli
- Priyadarshani College of Engineering, Nagpur
- Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Technology, Nagpur
- Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Pune
- Wingsss College of Aviation Technology, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?