29th September 2020, 11:58 AM
Sagarika nethala

Cutoff rank required in AP-EAMCET to secure BSc(Agriculture) admission in any Government college for an SC candidate with 564 marks in IPE?

Hi everyone, my IPE score was 564 out of 600. I am an SC candidate and I would like to know that which rank should I secure in AP EAMCET to get a seat in Government Agriculture college for BSc Agriculture course in Andhra Pradesh?

30th September 2020, 08:28 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in AP-EAMCET to secure BSc(Agriculture) admission in any Government college for an SC candidate with 564 marks in IPE?

Don't worry ,you will easily get the seat in reputed colleges( government college) under SC reservation quota .
Try to attend common counselling and the try for SC quota reservation counseling (in this reservation counseling you will get).
14th October 2020, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in AP-EAMCET to secure BSc(Agriculture) admission in any Government college for an SC candidate with 564 marks in IPE?

Ap eamcet 70 marks category sc
Agriculture seat possible
Not possible sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?