25th May 2011, 06:31 PM
AMRITA NAGPAL

Date of MSc Neuroscience Test in SRC? How much percentage is required in Bachelor's Degree and the cost of the application form? What is the fee structure?

On what date ,m.sc neuroscience test is held on in src?
How much%is required in bechlour digree?
Cost of application form?
Fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for MSc in Neuroscience after completing my bachelors degree? Which are the leading colleges offering the course in India?
  2. Last date of B.Ed application form? Fee structure and the course duration?
  3. What is Neuroscience? Eligibility criteria for MSc Neuroscience? Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Neuroscience?
  4. Career options for students with PCB after 12th apart from MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to do masters in neuroscience after completion of bachelors degree in pharmacy?
  6. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
  7. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  8. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  9. Am i eligible to do msc neuroscience after completing bsc psychology?
  10. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  11. Last date to submit the application form for MSc Physics? Percentage required in BSc?
  12. Minimum percentage required in bachelors degree to become SI? -- [New]
  13. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  14. When can I purchase B.Com(Commerce) form? Last date to submit the form? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission in Lucknow University? Cost of the application form?
  15. Can I sit for CAT exam after doing BBA?
  16. Eligibility and fee structure for B.Sc(Animation) from Madras Christian College, Chennai? Date of admission? Are the forms available Online?
  17. Where can I get M.A Hindi Private Study application form? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure?
  18. Where can I get M.A Hindi private study application form? Date is the sale of forms? Fee structure of it?
27th August 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of MSc Neuroscience Test in SRC? How much percentage is required in Bachelor's Degree and the cost of the application form? What is the fee structure?

i m rite mw in 3rd year biotech ( mine is a 4 yr b.tech course in biotechnolgy). i m thinkin of doing m.sc in neuroscience.will it b gud option for me????
13th September 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of MSc Neuroscience Test in SRC? How much percentage is required in Bachelor's Degree and the cost of the application form? What is the fee structure?

i completed my ug BHMS im a homoeopath.........can i do m.sc neuroscience...how much it costs ,then wt is d job scope.hw many yr 2 study ,will it be regular or distance education.
17th December 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

i m a ug student i wants to do m.sc. from neuroscience plz tell me cost of aplication form and date of exam and last date of exam
23rd November 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

date of neuroscience test? percentages required in B.Sc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?