8th November 2010, 11:45 AM
Angana Saikia

Date of next MAT exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Tips to crack the exam?

what is the date for next mat exam? what the sylabus for the exam?? give me some tips to crack the exam.

Related Questions:
10th April 2011, 04:22 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of next MAT exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Tips to crack the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angana Saikia View Post
what is the date for next mat exam? what the sylabus for the exam?? give me some tips to crack the exam.
The MAT examination are going to be held in may 2011.

You Can Apply for Mat exam either online or offline. And you have to choose one of the given option to give the exam -

- Paper based test

- Computer based test.

The paper based test are going to be held on 1/May/2011

And the computer based test are going to be hed on 7/May/2011.

Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi - 15/April/2011.

Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi 15/April/2011.

MAT EXAM SYLLABUS -

The Management Aptitude Test or MAT is the test conducted by All India Management Testing Service for entering into MBA or equivalent post graduate programmes.

Reading Comprehension - 40
Data Interpretation / Data sufficiency - 40
Quantitative Aptitude - 40
Logical and Critical reasoning - 40
General Awareness - 40.

For complete information, please visit the MAT official website -

http://www.aima-ind.org/mat_general-may.aspx
10th April 2011, 05:38 PM
kunal4win

Default Re: Date of next MAT exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Tips to crack the exam?

MAY 2011 MAT Name of the activity Management Aptitude Test
(MAT) Mode of Test (How to take the test) Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper-Based Test Or Computer Based Test Test Date (For Paper- Based Test) 01 May 2011 (Sunday) Test Timing (For Paper- Based Test) 10.00am-12.30pm Test Date (Computer Based Test) 07 May 2011 (Saturday) onwards Test Timing (Computer Based Test) In different Time slots at specific test venues; subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test. Eligibility Graduates in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply. How to apply Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply. Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR against cash payment of Rs 1050/- (One thousand fifty only) from AIMA, New Delhi. or Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1050/- (One thousand fifty only) in favour of ‘ All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at
website www.aima-ind.org/ matmay11 alongwith the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link. or Register online at website link www.aima-ind.org/matmay11 with Credit Card payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
10th April 2011, 06:25 PM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angana Saikia View Post
The MAT examination held four time a year.

Important dates of MAT- 2011 examination:-

The paper based test are going to be held on 1st May 2011

And the computer based test are going to be held on 7th May 2011.

Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi - 15th April 2011.

Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi 15th April 2011.

MAT EXAM SYLLABUS: -

Reading Comprehension - 40
Quantitative Aptitude - 40
Data Interpretation / Data sufficiency - 40
Logical and Critical reasoning - 40
General Awareness - 40.

For details, please visit MAT official website -
http://www.aima-ind.org/mat_general-may.aspx

So, throughly practise these section definately you will crack this exam.

All the Best...
23rd April 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

How many times can we take MAT Exam?
6th May 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am sunil. Can i know next exam date after may
7th January 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I got 49 % marks in my graduation can i appear for mba
9th February 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

After feb. To mat exam when
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?