7th April 2010, 10:05 AM
Sinirajs

Date of results of ISRO assistant post? Website address to check the results?

Sir, I would like to know the results of ISRO Assistant post. The written examination which was held on 10.1.2010. Please give me the website address to know the results.I am awaiting your reply

With regards
Sini Raj S

2nd March 2011, 12:23 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Exclamation Re: Date of results of ISRO assistant post? Website address to check the results?

The written Exam you are Talking about is Not there in the Notice board of ISRO .

Whatever results and Application comes, ISRO does notify in their ISRO Notice Board !!

The results for ISRO Assistant post has not displayed yet.

If you want to know it personally then Below is the Contact Address through which you can Contact to them about this Issue.

Director,
P&PR Unit, ISRO Hqs,
Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road,
Bangalore-560 231
Phone No.23415275 or 22172296
Fax No.23511984
E Mail: [email protected]
2nd March 2011, 12:45 PM
krupadesai

Default Re: Date of results of ISRO assistant post? Website address to check the results?

In case of ISRO assistant post, the candidates are short listed on merit basis and the selected candidates appears for a written test and those who clear the written test are called for an interview.

So, you can check your status by contacting them from their official website : http://www.isro.org
2nd March 2011, 01:23 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Date of results of ISRO assistant post? Website address to check the results?

Hello,

The official website of ISRO is www.isro.org

After login the ISRO website, go the ISRO Result section & you can get the result.

Good Luck
2nd March 2011, 04:22 PM
mishra245

The result for this exam is not published yet.
it will be published on the website of the ISRO in the section of the job opportunity.
for more information:
http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx
11th March 2011, 06:12 PM
RAJ KATILA

hi,,,,
your result for this ISRO exam.is not declared yet
you can go to ISRO official website
where is one result panel you click this panel
then after you see your resul when declared

Official website of ISRO is www.isro.org
And much more info. on www.isro.gov.in
best of luck
23rd March 2011, 10:53 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
In case of ISRO assistant post, the candidates are short listed on merit basis and the selected candidates appears for a written test and those who clear the written test are called for an interview.

So, you can check your status by contacting them from their official website : http://www.isro.org
Thanks.
All the best.
23rd March 2011, 11:44 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Hello friend,

Yet result of assistant post is not declared on the official site.

But i am giving you a link from where you can see your result, when it will come on the official site.
http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx
26th April 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,

I wanted to know when are the interview results of assistant post are announced......?
10th May 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello.

I wrote ISRO exam fOR THE POST OF SCIENTIST/ENGINEER SC - ELECTRONICS on 16 April 2011.May I know the result date.where can we get the result and where can I get the Key.. I search ISRO official website but did not find there.
11th May 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i appeared for exam Post of SCIENTISTS/ENGINEERS 'SC' in 2011 for written test when will its result get declared

please inform me
12th May 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

can anyone tell....when does the isro sc written test results to be announced.?????
16th May 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

When will the isro scientist engineer written test result be published?Can you provide me with an exact date,pls??
3rd December 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I request you to update me the model question paper for ISRO assistant post 2012 and also the books to be referred with particular topics. If possible plz email me at : [email protected]
27th February 2012, 06:45 AM
Unregistered

sir i have written isro assistant exam on 26th feb 2012. when will result come please sen d me the website and you can even send to my mail [email protected]
Thank You
29th February 2012, 10:05 PM
measrasr

Hi dear,

The written Exam you are Talking about is Not there in the Notice board of ISRO .

Whatever results and Application comes, ISRO does notify in their ISRO Notice Board !!

The results for ISRO Assistant post has not displayed yet.

If you want to know it personally then Below is the Contact Address through which you can Contact to them about this Issue.

Director,
P&PR Unit, ISRO Hqs,
Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road,
Bangalore-560 231
Phone No.23415275 or 22172296
Fax No.23511984
E Mail: [email protected]

Thanks
5th March 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have given my written exam on 26th of Feb 2012 for the post of assistant. When shall I except the results to be announced.

Thankyou
6th March 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

HI,
sir

When you will declare the results of ISRO written test as on 26th feb 2011(conducted at
Garden city college, near od madras road)
Iam waiting for your valuable reply .
9th March 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,

I have written the exam for the post of Assistant which is held on feb 2012 .. i have know the result of the exam please let me know the website address
i will be waiting for your reply
thank you
9th March 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,

I have given my written exam on 26th of Feb 2012 for the post of assistant. When shall I except the results to be announced and please send me the website to my mail id
[email protected]

thank you
10th March 2012, 08:55 PM
naveen k n

when will be the result of written test which held on february 26.........
12th March 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know when and how the results of assistant posts exam (feb, 2012) will be published
15th March 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know when and how the results of assistant posts exam (feb, 2012) will be published
30th March 2012, 02:20 PM
Thaker Bhagyesh J.

Smile Re: Date of 26th feb 2012 results of ISRO personal assistant post? Website address to check the results?

please give me the information about the result of pesonal assistant post.

Here I am given my e-mail Id: [email protected]
1st April 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, im selected for the post of sceintific assistant in nrsc (isro) regarding the advertise ment no NRSC 2010(post no=1011)
interview and then enquiry also completed ,butyet not received any offer letter from NRSC(isro)....
please give me the solution,what do to know the status of my job....
plzzzzz
satya chandra
[email protected]
10th April 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

hi guys ... isro assistant results will coming on 17th april ...
@venkat
18th April 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

its 18th april and results are not out yet.... please tell da correct date of isro assistant result
7th May 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

pls let me wen is result of isro assistant post the exam which is held on 26th feb 2012
7th May 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

pls let me know wen is the result of isro asssistant post the exam which is held on 26th feb 2012
24th May 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how will get isro assistant exam result
18th July 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

hello can any one say about results /////////
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?