4th June 2011, 05:20 PM
Chandan.kr007

Date of sale of forms for B.Tech lateral entry admission in BIT Sindhri? Is JCECE the only exam conducted for admission?

When will be the forum comes and exam date for lateral entry in B Tech for BIT SINDRI
Is JCECE only conduct exam for lateral entry for B Tech ?

6th June 2011, 12:33 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of sale of forms for B.Tech lateral entry admission in BIT Sindhri? Is JCECE the only exam conducted for admission?

BIT Sindri doesn't conduct any entrance examination for lateral entry.

JCECE itself conducts entrance examination for admission in 2nd year

for diploma (engg.) holder candidates and through that entrance examination

BIT Sindri and other Govt. engineering colleges of Jharkhand allow admission

to 2nd year.

This year the last date(2nd May) to apply for the same, has been passed.

The examination is to be conducted on 12th June.

The application form and brochure was not put for sale. The application

process required the candidate to download the application form from

the official website of JCECE and to send it to the JCECE office address

as mentioned in notice.

Visit: http://www.jharkhand.gov.in/jceceb/
25th July 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of forms for B.Tech lateral entry admission in BIT Sindhri? Is JCECE the only exam conducted for admission?

Can i get admission bit sindri jcece cml rank 1305 and cat 26 in sc
11th August 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN B.TECH MECHANICAL LATERAL ENTRY AFTER B.SC PHYSISC HONOURS ?
5th September 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance to take lateral entry for b.tech 2nd yr this year(2011)
7th November 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

bit sindri is the best engg college is jharkhand....as accepted by the surveyors and technocrats from other engineering college like bit mesra etc...but the selection process is really very tough here
12th November 2011, 01:26 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Hello, BIT Sindri doesn't conduct any entrance examination for lateral entry.
to 2nd year.
as mentioned in notice.
12th November 2011, 01:49 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Hello, BIT Sindri doesn't conduct any entrance examination for lateral entry.
to 2nd year.
as mentioned in notice.
26th November 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me full fee structure of BIT RANCHI
15th February 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

when will be the application form of jcece 2012 will be available?? and plz let me know that students from BIHAR can fill the application form or not?Is domicile is required or not?
18th February 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

date of sale of form for b.tech admission in bit sindri?
3rd March 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

for lateral entry,is thre any percentage is fixed for taking admission in bit sindri ??????
3rd March 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

hii...i want to know...is there any percentage is fixed for taking admission on lateral entry for bit sindri ??? i had back papers in diploma but i cleared all papers,is there any chances to get rejected in bit sindri if i will score good rank in jcece exam ???
11th March 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

hi whats the date of application form of jcece
12th March 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

i am vinay gupta i am reading 6th sem polytechnic in branche computer science i want to know
b.tech literal entry form
17th March 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

sir, which date application form in jcece.
2nd April 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

is the form for lateral entry 2012 has been put for sale plz send me the update.
19th April 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am diploma holder but my university is aproved in UGC.. so i will fill this form yes ya no...
[email protected]
20th March 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

sir
please tell me about last date for applying in lateral entery exam in jcece
11th May 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir i just want to know that ,what is the minimum rank needed in JCECE for admission in lateral in B.tech in BIT Sindhri and is there any percentage criteria for it? If yes then what is that?

Please reply soon.

THANKYOU SIR
18th June 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, my jee main score is 56 and my 12th board percentage is 65. can i get admission in bit sindri
23rd August 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i am student of diploma last sem from cipet.can i able to admission in Bit meshra in 2014 in polymer & chemical branch.sirplease send answer at [email protected]
thank you sir
23rd October 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

is a student of bihar eligible for taking admission in bit sindri for b.tech through lateral entry?
11th April 2014, 09:22 PM
DIPIKA MAHATO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandan.kr007 View Post
When will be the forum comes and exam date for lateral entry in B Tech for BIT SINDRI
Is JCECE only conduct exam for lateral entry for B Tech ?
sir please tell me about lateral entry procedure? I am pursing diploma in computer science enggineering branch in last semester from Al-kabir polytechnic. my result is in all semester is 60% above.Can I go to b-tech from your college?
28th April 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello
I am a diploma student .am in 4th sem.
How can I get lateral entry in bit sindri...
Branch: computer science
Wat is the syllabus for that...
7th May 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i just want to that in which month jcece conduct exam for lateral entry ..???? and after getting how much marks there is a chance for getting addmisson in b.i.t sindri..plz reply sir.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?