11th December 2010, 11:54 PM
vinoth .j

Date of sale of IIPM application form? Date of entrance exam for admission into IIPM for MBA admission?

sir i am going to finish my degree within 4 month. i want to study MBA in IIPM. so i need the information about application and entrance exam.

13th December 2010, 09:35 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Date of sale of IIPM application form? Date of entrance exam for admission into IIPM for MBA admission?

look for the date of entrance exam on the official site pf iipm
25th January 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of IIPM application form? Date of entrance exam for admission into IIPM for MBA admission?

iipm exam date for MBA admission
26th January 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

is iipm a good option for a commerce graduate to pursue mba?
26th January 2011, 03:00 PM
diego
Banned

Keep an eye for IIPM advertisement in newspapers and magazines .... Full page advertisement. appear regularly in newspapers during admission sessions.. reading a newspaper and magazine would also acquaint you with other good colleges and expert reviews on placement information.. you can also gotowww.iipm.edu/
diego
28th January 2011, 01:05 AM
abhimanyu2688

All the details regarding IIPM can be checked on http://www.iipm.edu/.
Good Luck.
28th January 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm going to complete my graduation but i didn't write any entrance exams like cat,mat or xat. how can i get into iipm for mba?? And is it advisable to do there?? thanks in advance?? --- rajesh
28th January 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm going to complete my graduation but i didn't write any entrance exams like cat,mat or xat. how can i get into iipm for mba?? And is it advisable to do there?? thanks in advance?? --- rajesh
9th February 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

sir jus tel me d procedure to get into iipm chennai
5th April 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date for application form for UG BBA?
15th April 2011, 06:01 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,
For this you should look for the date of entrance exam on the official site pf iipm.
Thanks.
21st April 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
i am rajinder kaur from ludhiana.now i am doing BBA (BBA 2sem) i want to do MBA from IIPM university.plz give me information about admission procedure,entrence exam all requirement which required.
my e mail id is [email protected].
thanking you,
rajinder kaur
27th April 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear,
Sir/ Madam
I am Ranjit Mandal from pakur. now i m doing b.b.a 3rd year i want to MBA FINANCE from IIPM university. Plz give me information about admission procedure, entrance exam all requirement which required.
My E-mail ID- [email protected]
RANJIT MANDAL
S/O NIKUNJ MANDAL
ADD- BANK COLONY
P.O DISIT- PAKUR
PIN- 816107
JHARKHAND
30th April 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

i need information about e-pat exam conducted by iipm...what is the syllabus of e-pat examination..how i'll get into iipm
8th May 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi Everyone. If you are interested in knowing about IIPM and also interested in registering for the MBA or the BBA integrated course then email me your contact no. on [email protected] or you can also cal me on 9930764636 for quick info. -- Mustafa
9th May 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

i just entered my fourth btek and want to pursue m.b.a in iipm ...when would be the entrance exam
9th September 2011, 03:56 AM
Kavani umesh

Question Re: Date of sale of IIPM application form? Date of entrance exam for admission into IIPM for MBA admission?

sir i am going to finish my B.pharm within 1 year. i want to study pharma MBA in IIPM. so i need the information about application and entrance exam.
19th September 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
i am sneha choudhary purusing B>E> in bioinformatics(final year) .i want to do mba from iipm.so kindly tell me the fee strcture and exam dates and pattern
5th November 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I am Rajan Mishra from Patna.i have completed graduation 3yr course through regular education mode from J P university Saran, i want to do MBA from IIPM university.plz give me information about admission procedure & entrance exam all requirement which required.
My Email id is [email protected]

For this act i will be very thankful to you.

With Best Regards
Rajan Mishra
18th March 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i am kamalakanta bag from orissa. I have completed my gradution and i want do MBA from IIPM. So kindly suggest me about the procedure of entrance exam and admission for the same.
My email id is
[email protected].
20th March 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

sir
iam a 3rd year student and iam preparing for mat exam on may.....i want to do MBA from IIPM university.plz give me information about admission procedure,entrence exam all requirement which required.

my id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?