21st February 2011, 01:38 PM
Renu Singhania

Date of sale of M.Tech application form? Criteria for applying for the course? Fee structure of the M.Tech course?

when the application admission form will be out for M-TECH ??? nd in which website ? nd what is the criteria for appling? nd plz send me a fee structure for M-TECH..
please do reply on my email id as soon as…

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech from VTU? What is the date of sale of application form?
  2. Date of sale of M.Tech application form? Criteria for applying for the course? Fee structure of the M.Tech course?
  3. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  4. Cut off enat score for admission to mit, manipal
  5. How to do M.Tech programme at IIIT Pune?
  6. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  7. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  8. Date of sale of application form for M.Tech admission?
  9. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  10. Fee structure of mtech through PGECET -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  12. Where can I get M.A Hindi private study application form? Date is the sale of forms? Fee structure of it?
  13. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  14. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft? -- [New]
  15. Application form availability, last date to apply and fee structure for taking NATA
  16. Minimum TANCET score required for applying for M.Tech/M.E? Fee structure of each course?
  17. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. List of colleges offering Wine Technology and Fruit Processing course in India?
21st February 2011, 07:12 PM
JIGNESH RAVAL

Default Re: Date of sale of M.Tech application form? Criteria for applying for the course? Fee structure of the M.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renu Singhania View Post
when the application admission form will be out for M-TECH ??? nd in which website ? nd what is the criteria for appling? nd plz send me a fee structure for M-TECH..
please do reply on my email id as soon as…
Sorry brother ,

There is no such admission form to get admission in to M.Tech program of any college..

You have to give exam of GATE and must get a good marks like 45-50..

then after you are eligible to get admission into I.I.T.s or N.I.T.s..

Passing marks of GATE is 25 to 30 marks..

without GATE some colleges offer M.Tech. program but it is not good for your future..It is just waste of money and time..

Application form of GATE will be available on august month...You can fill up form two ways : online and offline...

and exam will be on first Sunday of February month..

so you have to enough time for preparing for GATE exam..and syllabus of GATE is from your B.tech. up to 6th sem..

For more details click on following link...
www.iitk.ac.in/gate/
21st February 2011, 10:17 PM
srinivas72
Junior Member+

Default Re: Date of sale of M.Tech application form? Criteria for applying for the course? Fee structure of the M.Tech course?

http://www.iitb.ac.in/academic/mtech.jsp in this site all details about m.tech is there.
the admission in to m.tech is based on the qualifying of gate or non gate.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf advertisement201031march.pdf(281.2 KB, 96 views)
File Type: pdf mtechimpinfo201031march.pdf(183.7 KB, 172 views)
11th April 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

please tell me mtech fee structure of mdu
11th February 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

please tell me mtech mechanical weekend programm university
14th July 2014, 06:01 PM
monika abc

Can i get admission in m.tech .i have cleared my b.tech with 76percnt in cse .my gate score is 13 plz reply me as soon as i need to give entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?