11th January 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Date of SSC interview for medical officer or other related posts? How to apply for it?

Sir I have completed my MBBS with Internship from BJ Medical College Ahmedabad at first attempt. I wish to join Indian Army as medical officer in 2011...
i want to know when ll be ssc interview for medical officer & other job for medical officer(MBBS) in army & how to apply for it..pls mail me..
thank u..!!

12th April 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of SSC interview for medical officer or other related posts? How to apply for it?

i had passed my ssc exam now i am 17 years old i want to join airforce can i join it
15th April 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of SSC interview for medical officer or other related posts? How to apply for it?

sir i m searching 4 direct interview under university scheme 4 girls of commerce stream
13th May 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I am intern at present at Dr. VM Govt. Medical College, at Solapur. I have passed MBBS with 62% in first attempt. I am also from servce background as my father is retired Naval Hon. Sun Lieutenant.Pls advice me how to join indian navy as medical Officer in PMT commission.
2nd June 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

what is date of medical officer interview in ssc 2011
17th June 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

i have passed mbbs in 2010 at andhra medical colloge visakhapatnam and i am interested to join indian navy as medical officer female . can you please suggest how to apply and details of notification by DR Resapu padma sree.
5th July 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i pass in crpf and what is date of medical officer interview in ssc 2011
6th July 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I pass in CISF and what is date of medical test ?
I passed in CISF GD in orissa state.
7th July 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

what is date of medical officer interview in ssc(bsf,ssc.cisf,ssb) 2011
14th July 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

16th July 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
19th July 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

sunil kumar bind madical date
22nd July 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is chandan kumar and my roll no is -3206002334 and my question is what is the date of medical exam of cisf,bsf,ssb,crpf.....?
18th August 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

repected sir:i will be completing my internship in march 2012 .i want to join the indian army on either as ssc or on permanent basis.please advice me regardin the same.
12th September 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my mbbs from bjmedical college ahmedabad few days back...i want to join indian army but it is very sad that i cant get exatly how i can do that...it is very sad...please reply me on my mail id [email protected] please please other wise i will join phc so please...
2nd October 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,my brother completed mbbs from kgmc lucknow.he got supplementary 5 times in different props and also took two years more to complete the course.my question is wheather he is eligible for ssc(army)medical officer or not as i came to know from some source that there should not be any supply in any props.kindly answer on email [email protected]
10th November 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,my daughter has submited the papers for medical officer in ssc army dental corps on15.10.2011 how we know the date of interview s.s.lamba ludhiana
28th February 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

When the date of ssc medical corps will be announced and what is the procedure and how to apply?
3rd March 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

I completed mbbs.i want to join as medical officer..wen this exam held?eligibility to this exam?how to apply it
24th April 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

sir , i completed my MBBS. and want to job as permanant senior demonstrator in any deptt. in any medical college. so kindly give me best guidence about that and vacancy also on my email [email protected] thank u
25th October 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

sir I will be completing my internship by dec31-2012. I want to join army as a medical officer. kindly tell me the procedure .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?