19th March 2010, 11:19 PM
dr.rahulkaka

Dates of MD/MS entrance exam of Maharashtra, AP, Jaipur and Jamnagar, Shimla?

please tell me the dates of MD/MS entrance exams dates of mharashtra, andhrapradesh, jaipur & jamnagar , shimla

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about Medical entrance exam date in Jaipur, Jamnagar and Maharashtra? I'm a student of Ayarveda from Maharashtra
  2. Date of PG entrance exam of Ayurveda for Jamnagar and Maharashtra?
  3. What's the date for PG Ayurveda entrance exam in Jamnaga(Jaipur)?
  4. How may I get last 10 year question papers for Ayurveda PG entrance exam in Kerala, Jamnagar, Jaipur and BHU?
  5. Dates of the entrance exam of MD Ayurvedic by Jaipur/Jamnagar, BHU, Paprola(HP) Ayurvedic Medical Colleges?
  6. Date of Ayurveda PG entrance exams of Jamnagar? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What's the counselling date for PG courses in Ayurveda college, Jaipur and Jamnagar?
  8. What's the counselling date of PG course in Ayurveda colleges in Jaipur and Jamnagar?
  9. When will be the joint exam of Jaipur Jamnagar Ayurveda PG entrance? How can I get the application form?
  10. Date of the pgayur. counselling of jaipur & jamnagar for MD?
  11. Information about the PG entrance exam for Ayurveda in Maharashtra, Kerala and Jamnagar?
  12. How should I prepare for the entrance exam of MD in Ayurveda? Books to referred?
  13. How to get forms for PG entrance test in Ayurveda, jamnagar University?
  14. NIA entrance exam dates for Jaipur University?
  15. Can a candidate with 983 rank in CET get admission in Punjabi university?
  16. What is the date of Jamanagar Jaipur Maharashtra entrance exam? -- [New]
  17. What's the last date for the form submission and other details for PG entrance exam in Kerala and Karnataka?
  18. How may I get the details about entrance for PG course in Jamnagar Ayurvedic college? What's the date of entrancing for the same?
11th March 2012, 09:59 AM
VISU1996

Default Re: Dates of MD/MS entrance exam of Maharashtra, AP, Jaipur and Jamnagar, Shimla?

Dear Sir i am sorry to say that these dates goes for this year in simla the last date was18 jan but it goes so wait for next year and in Maharastra jaypur also the dateswill go sir.
2nd June 2012, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dates of MD/MS entrance exam of Maharashtra, AP, Jaipur and Jamnagar, Shimla?

Please tell me about detailed information of PG ayur forms last date of Jaipur,jamnagar and Shimla
20th June 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I want about entrance test of MD ayuerveda in jamnagar gujrat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?