25th May 2020, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Details about entrance exam related to B.Sc Forensic Science?

Sir, can I study B.Sc Forensic Science without any entrance examination? Or, do I need to appear for entrance? If yes, then which entrance exam do I need to write? Is there any Common entrance for admission in Forensic Science? Or, all universities or colleges conducts their own entrance?

28th May 2020, 12:32 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Details about entrance exam related to B.Sc Forensic Science?

The primary criteria required to do this course is that you need to complete your 12th board examination. Every college has it's own criteria that they take admission tests group discussions, interview, or merit based direct admission for this course.

For the Entrance exams you need to check the official website of the universities for the details.

The Universities offering the course are:
1. University of Delhi
2. Manipal University
3. Anna University
4. Punjab Univesrsity
5. University of Mumbai
28th May 2020, 12:33 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Details about entrance exam related to B.Sc Forensic Science?

The primary criteria required to do this course is that you need to complete your 12th board examination. Every college has it's own criteria that they take admission tests group discussions, interview, or merit based direct admission for this course.

For the Entrance exams you need to check the official website of the universities for the details.

The Universities offering the course are:
1. University of Delhi
2. Manipal University
3. Anna University
4. Punjab Univesrsity
5. University of Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?