14th January 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Details about the fee structure for ST candidate?

please give me about details of fee structure semester wise for ST candidate for the year 2012-2013 in iim ahmedabad

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  2. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  3. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  4. Details of BCA fee structure per annum at IPU? Will bank sanction loan for studying at IPU? -- [New]
  5. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the fees of UPTU MCA course for private colleges?
  7. Admission details and fee structure for NICMAR?
  8. Procedure to take admission in BSc forensic science? Fee structure details for SC candidate?
  9. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  10. Fee structure and other details of 10+2?
  11. Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?
  12. Will I get MBBS seat in government or self supported college in Tamilnadu? Details about the fee structure? I am a open/general candidate with 194.25 cutoff
  13. What's the B.Ed course Fee for S.C Candidate in UP private B.Ed college?
  14. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  15. Fee structure of IIHM? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do LLB course as a private candidate? What is the total fee structure? Which universities are better for private candidate?
  17. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  18. Details about fee structure for GRE and TOEFL
1st January 2019, 10:59 AM
praveenyoutuber

Default Re: Details about the fee structure for ST candidate?

The SC and ST candidates are exempted from paying tuition fees so they only have to pay for other charges (which depends upon the Institute).

So basically, for SC/ST category students the fees would be around 10–12k each semester along with mess fees of 25–28k per semester.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?