15th February 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Details about TNPSC VAO entrance exam? What type of question are asked in the exam?

TNPSC VAO Exam Details and What type of questions are asked in VAO Exam?

24th February 2011, 01:19 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Details about TNPSC VAO entrance exam? What type of question are asked in the exam?

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts examinations for recruiting persons for

various services of the State Government of Tamil Nadu, including State, Subordinate

and Ministerial Services.TNPSC conducts Combined Subordinate Services Examination –

I(CSSE-I) for direct recruitment in a number of services under Tamil Nadu Government.

Candidate should be between 18 and 30 years

written exam of 300 marks of 3 hours duration which will be divided in two parts: ist 1.General Knowledge-100 question
2.General Tamil / General English-100 question

in 2'nd part attempt any one of both

iam attaching you some previous year papers and syllabus that can help you
Attached Files
File Type: docx Vao Syllabus.docx(12.0 KB, 135 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC Sample Paper 1.pdf(73.5 KB, 129 views)
File Type: docx tnpsc-vao-question-paper-ii.docx(13.2 KB, 124 views)
File Type: pdf vao-questions.pdf(717.5 KB, 477 views)
2nd March 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about TNPSC VAO entrance exam? What type of question are asked in the exam?

Question type a
4th March 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I need VAO exam answer key for "C" type question paper.
16th April 2011, 01:27 AM
Taurus007

hii

Details about TNPSC VAO entrance exam
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts examinations for recruiting persons for
various services of the State Government of Tamil Nadu, including State, Subordinate
and Ministerial Services.TNPSC conducts Combined Subordinate Services Examination –
I(CSSE-I) for direct recruitment in a number of services under Tamil Nadu Government.
Candidate should be between 18 and 30 years
written exam of 300 marks of 3 hours duration which will be divided in two parts: ist 1.General Knowledge-100 question
2.General Tamil / General English-100 question
in 2'nd part attempt any one of both

good luck
3rd September 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

How to apply.when exam will condact.
8th February 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

sir i have not applied for v a o can i do spot registration? my e mail id is [email protected]
2nd March 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

sir i need to model question for TNPSC group-3 and group-4 please send to my mail sir...
12th July 2012, 04:23 PM

Sir pls send vao model question papers to my mail [email protected]
5th March 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I had done registration for group 2 exam,but now i want to change the exam centre.is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?