5th June 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Details of entrance tests for intermediate girls who have completed their intermediate?

i want to join pakistan air force. i want the detail of entrance tests for intermediate girls who have completed their intermediate????????

27th July 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of entrance tests for intermediate girls who have completed their intermediate?

i want to join PAF, so i need to know from where i can get the application form?
3rd August 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of entrance tests for intermediate girls who have completed their intermediate?

how to apply indian air force
7th September 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

entranst test in which date.
8th September 2011, 05:59 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
Join PAF, so i need to know from where i can get the application form?
details malformations my mail id [email protected]
thanks,
19th September 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

a.o.a.........
can plz somebody tell me that how can i join PAF after my inter with Fsc G.sc (Maths,Stats,Economics)??????????
or after my BS in Computer Sciences with specialization in Software Engineering???????????
8th November 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

What thing is examine in army magical test what is the procedure of it
25th January 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

IS IT POSSIBLE TO JOIN INDIAN NAVY FOR A INTERMEDIATE GIRL ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?