2nd April 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Details of Maharashtra board English Medium Schools in Jalgaon City for class 4th to 10th standard?

Sir,
Please give me the details of Maharashtra Board English medium scools in Jalgaon city ( according to their performence) for the clss 4th to 10 th standard.

--Kiran Joshi

Related Questions:
  1. Details about addresses of all Maharashtrian Board Schools in Nashik following English Medium?
  2. List of CBSE Boarding Schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Commerce at Jalgaon? How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th CBSE of Boarding school?
  3. Good Maharashtra State Board English medium Schools in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai? State board is worthy enough or should I opt for CBSE?
  4. Which school is the best for Pre Kg in Salem Tamilnadu?
  5. Possibility of changing board from Andhra board to Maharashtra board?
  6. List of SSC English Medium Schools in Pune and Navi Mumbai?
  7. List of best CBSE english medium schools upto class 12th? Contact details of the schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to change schools in class 10th in same city with CBSE board? What is the procedure to be followed?
  9. Coaching classes for preparation of 7th CBSE English Medium and 10th RBSE Hindi Medium Board exam? -- [New]
  10. English medium state board Schools in Kharghar
  11. Information about 9th admission? Last date of getting the admission form? How to apply for it?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed to change school from CBSE TO MP board?
  13. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  14. School transfer from ICSE to CBSE in 10th standard
  15. Geometry question papers for class 10th Maharashtra Board in Marathi Medium?
  16. Last date of class 10th part time admission in Hindi medium schools in Bangalore?
  17. Total number of schools in Maharashtra per district?
  18. How to join in MBA finance? Details of the open universities in Maharashtra(Jalgaon)?
30th May 2013, 09:49 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details of Maharashtra board English Medium Schools in Jalgaon City for class 4th to 10th standard?

Dear Friend,
I have mentioned the list of some schools which are there in Jalgaon City affiliated with Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education.

Biyani High School
Jamner Road,Bhusawal,Dist.Jalgaon
Jalgaon-425201,
Maharashtra
Phone: (02582) 24010,24011

Lok Vidyalaya
179,Padalse,Yawal
Jalgaon-425301,
Maharashtra
Phone: (02585) 244240

You may visit to School for admission detail,Beside this you may contact proper residential person nearby your house for other school available in your area.
24th June 2016, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of Maharashtra board English Medium Schools in Jalgaon City for class 4th to 10th standard?

List of Maharashtra state board english medium schools in jalgaon city
14th January 2017, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

My son is now studying in 9th class ssc board.. I want the names of best top ssc board boarding schools. It is very urgent.. I want to admit my son in 10th class. Please my email is [email protected]. in.. My phone no is 7507988661..thanxx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?