2nd June 2010, 12:26 AM
SUHAIL AHMED SHAIKH

Details regarding the news of recruitment of medical officers through MKCL instead of MPSC? What is the syllabus for Ayurvedic Medical Officer's Recruitment?

Respected sir,
I read a news about the recruitment of medical officers through MKCL instead of MPSC. could you please provide the details regarding the same.

I need the syllabus for ayurvedic med.officers recruitment?
Please reply.

10th June 2011, 10:15 PM
kumarupender

Default Re: Details regarding the news of recruitment of medical officers through MKCL instead of MPSC? What is the syllabus for Ayurvedic Medical Officer's Recruitment?

you can go through this link for syllabus of ayurvedic medical officer recuirment............

http://static.upscportal.com/files/upsc2010/HPSC-Medical-Officer-Ayurvedic-General-Wing-Dental.pdf?B1=Download+Full+Syllabus
20th June 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding the news of recruitment of medical officers through MKCL instead of MPSC? What is the syllabus for Ayurvedic Medical Officer's Recruitment?

kindly give entire information regarding mkcl MBBS medical officer recruitment in 2011 .. about syllabus , prospectus , exam date , centers etc........
26th June 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Resp. Sir
here i m on a search for a new recruitment for medical offucer recruitment for mkcl.
Can u please inform me about any kind of information of futural notification regarding the same.
Thank u.
29th June 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Resp.sir,
here i m on search for a new recruitment for ayurvedic medical officer recruitment for mkcl.
can u please inform me about any kind of information of futural notification regarding the same
thank u
from [email protected]
15th July 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

MKCL Exam 2011 for MEDICAL OFFICER MBBS
15th August 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir can bams doctor can join indian airforce
23rd August 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

sir can bams doctor can join indian army or air force
1st October 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

when is the next mkcl public health deptt. exam for mbbs m.o.?
28th February 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

give information about mkcl exam for medical offisir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?