28th June 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Dewan V.S. Institute of Engineering & Technology situated in Meerut is approved by AICTE or not?

please provide the information about the approval of dewan v s institute of engineering and technology, meerut by aicte. Dewan V.S. Institute of Engineering &Technology, Meerut is approved by AICTE or not.

9th March 2012, 10:12 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Dewan V.S. Institute of Engineering & Technology situated in Meerut is approved by AICTE or not?

hi friend
I search about this but i didn't found the name of Dewan V.S. Institute of engineering college in the list of AICTE approved college.
So I think it is not approved by AICTE but you should certain this by other sources

Best regards
Mohit Sahu
9th March 2012, 10:17 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Dewan V.S. Institute of Engineering & Technology situated in Meerut is approved by AICTE or not?

hi friend
I search about this but i didn't found the name of Dewan V.S. Institute of engineering college in the list of AICTE approved college.
So I think it is not approved by AICTE but you should certain this by other sources

Best regards
Mohit Sahu
23rd July 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I CANT ASSURE APPROVAL OF DEWAN VS INST OF ENGG AND TECH BUT FOR FURTHER INQUIRY U CAN CONTACT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?