30th January 2018, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Did my Higher Secondary from Commerce stream. Is there any possibility to join Aeronautical Engineering?

I have done my Higher Secondary from Commerce stream. However, I want to join Aeronautical Engineering. So, is there any possibility to join Aeronautical Engineering even after having done 12th from Commerce stream? Please, tell any way which can make it possible for me to join the course.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances of getting admission in B.Sc Psychology after passing Higher Secondary from Commerce stream?
  2. Possibility to join Indian Police Service for a candidate who has secured 59% in Higher Secondary?
  3. Admission procedure to study Aeronautical Engineering for a candidate with 81% in Higher Secondary Science?
  4. Is it possible to change stream from Commerce to Arts in 12th after failing the first exam from Commerce stream?
  5. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur for 10th Kerala Board candidate?
  6. Which course to join after completion of Higher Secondary to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?
  8. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  9. Which subject should I take after passing SSLC with 80%?
  10. Can i get admission in Science stream with 6.2 CGPA in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Availability of Automobile Engineering course after passing 12th from Commerce stream?
  12. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th from commerce group?
  13. Possibility to study Engineering Diploma through Distance Education along with Higher Secondary?
  14. Can I give H.Sc exam directly after completing S.Sc?
  15. How to do forensic science after clearing higher secondary with 70%
  16. Which subject should i take in 11th to study in Canada?
  17. Whether Apollo International School offers Higher Secondary Commerce course?
  18. Whether Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar offers Higher Secondary Commerce course? -- [New]
3rd February 2018, 01:45 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Did my Higher Secondary from Commerce stream. Is there any possibility to join Aeronautical Engineering?

Commerce stream candidates are not eligible for pursuing engineering in any discipline. You must know that only science stream candidates with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can apply for engineering course.

There is no possibility for you to pursue Aeronautical Engineering unless you pursue 12th again from science stream with PCM subjects. Then, you can apply for engineering entrance exams for admission in Aeronautical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?