20th January 2020, 11:48 PM
-SS13-

Difference between Navy and Naval Academy in the NDA online application form?

Hi, I was filling up the online NDA application form and got stuck in the Preferences column. What is the difference between the preferences Navy and Naval Academy in the NDA online application form? Which I should select?

11th February 2020, 06:10 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between Navy and Naval Academy in the NDA online application form?

While filling NDA online application form, you will have get four choices namely Air force, Navy, Army and Naval.

Among these, you will have to give preference to each of these wings, so that you can be placed into that wing after qualifying SSB Interview.

Navy and Naval academy have minor differences.

In case of Navy, cadets will undergo 3 years of B.Tech at NDA, Pune while remaining 1 year at INA, Ezhimala (Kerala).

While in case of Naval Academy, cadets will undergo 4 years of B.Tech directly at INA, Ezhimala. Further, they will be commissioned after 4 years and will join the executive branch of Indian Navy.
31st December 2021, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Navy and Naval Academy in the NDA online application form?

what is the difference between a person joining navy from nda and naval academy? What is executive branch of indian navy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?