27th August 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Difference between regular convocation certificate and certificate of distance learning

Hi. Is there any differebces between a regular convocation certificate and a certificate of distance learning

Related Questions:
  1. Is it worth to do B.Ed through correspondence?
  2. How can I obtain my convocation certificate?
  3. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  4. Is regular mode degree certificate and distance mode certificate the same? Is there any difference in certificates? I am doing BCA in Manonmanium Sundarnar University
  5. Is it true that the degree should be completed along with backlogs in 5 years after dong BSc Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  7. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  8. Difference between distance learning LLM and regular course? How to join a college in lecturer post?
  9. DPMT after passing 12th standard from UP?
  10. Is there in difference in value of doing B.SC IT from regular and distance learning?
  11. Is Certificate of B.Tech course in Distance Learning valid to apply for Government Jobs?
  12. How can I issue my B.A degree from J.M.I? I'v completed my graduation but haven't received my degree
  13. If i do BAMS in distance will I get equivalent certificate as regular BAMS degree?
  14. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  15. Is it possible to do certificate courses along with different regular courses? Benefits of a certificate course?
  16. How to go for HVAC certificate course through distance learning mode? I am a 2nd year mechanical Engineering student
  17. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  18. Difference between correspondence MBA and regular MBA? Does correspondence certificate has value in MNCs? -- [New]
22nd April 2016, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between regular convocation certificate and certificate of distance learning

What is exact difference between regular convocation and supplementary convocation
14th June 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between regular convocation certificate and certificate of distance learning

What is exact difference between regular convocation and supplementary convocation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?