25th January 2022, 11:52 PM
Geetanjali ydv

Different Father surname in marksheet & in Aadhar card will affect in Job passport documents verification?

Sir in my 10&12 marksheet and college degree my father surname is written R kumar yadav but in my adhar card & caste certificate it's only written R kumar even in my father documents it's only written R kumar... And I can't add surname in adhar card because they need cast certificate but there also written only R Kumar
The problem is only in my both school & college marksheet it's written R kumar yadav....so will this affect in govt job and any other documents verification.

27th January 2022, 10:39 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Different Father surname in marksheet & in Aadhar card will affect in Job passport documents verification?

No you will not face any problem at the time applying for Government jobs.
But if you fell , it's creating problem then you can change it or correct it by writing to the board on request of changing your father's name.
Along with the letter you can attach Xerox attested copy of your father document.

But first thing is you must try with these names only and if in case you face any problem , then you have to for 2nd option.
30th January 2022, 09:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Different Father surname in marksheet & in Aadhar card will affect in Job passport documents verification?

Yes, it will affect Job passport documents verification if there is a different father surname on the marksheet and on the aadhar card. You can change it in your certificates by writing a letter to the board on request of changing your father's name along with the letter you can attach xerox attested copy of your father document.
31st January 2022, 07:35 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it's create a problem for you, it's very important to give right proof in passport office , because after applying for a passport ,they will enquiry for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?