14th December 2015, 09:41 AM
Sayyed Haroon

Diploma courses in mechanical? List of various ITI courses and what is the scope?

Diploma courses in mechanical? List of various ITI courses and what is the scope?
Plz send me the information of diploma courses in mechanical & also inform various ITI Courses in scope future thanks & regards

15th December 2015, 01:16 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma courses in mechanical? List of various ITI courses and what is the scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayyed Haroon View Post
Plz send me the information of diploma courses in mechanical & also inform various ITI Courses in scope future thanks & regards
Here's a list of ITI courses that you can apply for:-
  • Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
  • Craftsman Food Production General
  • Cutting and Sewing
  • Dental Laboratory Technician
  • Desk Top Publishing Operator
  • Draughtsman Civil
  • Draughtsman Mechanical
  • Electrician
  • Electronic Mechanic
  • Embroidery and Needle Work
  • Fitter
  • Foundry Man
  • Hair and Skin care
  • Health Sanitary Inspector
  • Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance
  • Instrument Mechanic
  • Library and Information Science
  • Mechanic Motor Vehicle
  • Mechanic Radio and Television
  • Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioner
  • Welder Gas and Electric
After completing a course in ITI you can opt for a diploma in mechanical. As mentioned you can do the specialization in any subject of your choice. As an ITI degree holder you can get a job as an apprentice in various companies where you have to undergo a training period of 6 months to 1 year. On completing training period you can look for jobs in various ITI and ITC's. They have their own placement cells. If you are interested to set up your own venture then you can open your own garage, winding shops, fabrication shops also.

Some of the other areas where job opportunities are available are as follows: Indian Army, Indian Navy, Air force, Railways, Telecom and paramilitary forces.
17th July 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma courses in mechanical? List of various ITI courses and what is the scope?

I am 12th passed with PCA... The best ITI diploma course for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?