2nd August 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Which are the diploma mining engineering subjects? What is the syllabus?

WHat are the diploma mining engering subjects and syallbus

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get the syllabus for 3rd year Diploma mining engineering? -- [New]
  2. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  4. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  5. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  6. Information about mining engineering diploma?
  7. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  8. Diploma in Mining Engineering at Kakatiya University, Warangal or IGNOU for B.Sc graduate?
  9. How to do diploma in mining engineering? Which are the colleges offering diploma in mining engineering?
  10. Colleges offering Diploma in Mining Engineering at Johannesburg?
  11. Can I give AMIE mining exam after pursuing engineering in electronics and communication?
  12. How to do diploma in mining and mining surveying? Which are the institutes providing such type of diploma
  13. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Tech through JELET after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  15. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  16. Colleges offering Diploma in Mining engineering at South Africa?
  17. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
  18. Can I join Diploma in Mining Engineering after completion of SSC? Which Entrance Exam should I appear for this? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd December 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the diploma mining engineering subjects? What is the syllabus?

i have passed 12th in pcm 53% i want to do for admition for diploma mining
17th May 2016, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the diploma mining engineering subjects? What is the syllabus?

I have given my class 12 board exam in 2016 & I want to take admission in diploma mining. What I have to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?