3rd March 2018, 03:44 PM
vvsh123

Is the distance education in BA applicable for Group I and II exams?

I have completed BA through distance education without intermediate. Distance education BA without intermediate is eligible or not for Group I and II exams in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh states?

Related Questions:
  1. Is a Candidate Eligible for Group 2 Exam after completing degree in Distance Education?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in Group 2 exam along with my distance learning degree program?
  3. Are candidates with distance education degree eligible for UPSC examinations?
  4. Am I eligible for Group II exam after passing degree from Vishwa Bharti University, Chattisgarh in distance education?
  5. Am I eligible for group 2 exam? I've completed my inter regular with 80% marks and wish to complete my degree through correspondence
  6. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  7. Where can I do B.Ed correspondence without teaching experience?
  8. Am I eligible for Government jobs if I have completed my degree via distance education?
  9. Which are the colleges in CG in which I can do correspondence course? I have done PG in History
  10. Am I eligible for Fr Bank PO exams? I've done BBA from EIILM university Sikkim through correspondence
  11. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  12. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  14. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  15. List of universities offering M.Sc Biotechnology in correspondence mode
  16. Am I eligible to appear for SSC graduate level exams after BSc Maths through distance?
  17. List of exams to appear for Ph.D in distance education mode
  18. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC examination after my diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education?
12th March 2018, 03:20 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the distance education in BA applicable for Group I and II exams?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for government jobs entrance examination conducted for Group I or Group II services.

The required eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, if you have passed the degree from a recognised university without intermediate but have done an equivalent course then you are eligible to appear for examination.
12th March 2018, 11:02 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the distance education in BA applicable for Group I and II exams?

If you have not passed intermediate but have any equivalent course and then took admission in the bachelor degree course in a recognised university, then your degree will be considered as valid.

The distance degree from a recognised university is valid and candidates are eligible to appear for entrance examination.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in the examination are eligible for recruitment in service.
16th March 2018, 07:32 AM
nishanth60

With Bachelor degree pass in distance mode qualification, you are eligible to apply for Group-1 and group-2 exams conducted by APPSC and TSPSC.
But you must have completed your Graduation from government recognised college or institution as many institutes which provides distance education are not recognised by government.
And also you are telling that you have not passed intermediate, and for this you must have passed any equivalent examination like diploma.
For any further clarification please visit www.apspsc.in and www.tspsc.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?