8th December 2018, 12:24 PM
Md Munavar

Do Aligarh Muslim University offers B.Pharmacy course?

Do Aligarh Muslim University offers full time regular course of B.Pharmacy? If yes, then what is the eligibility criteria and admission procedure? Will I have to write any entrance exam as well?

14th September 2021, 06:38 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do Aligarh Muslim University offers B.Pharmacy course?

No, Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) does not offer B.Pharmacy (Bachelor of Pharmacy) degree course .

Further, for details regarding various courses offered at AMU along with admission criteria and procedure, you can go through the official admission brochure released by the AMU by referring to the link https://amucontrollerexams.com/page/...-22-1623415988 or you can refer to the official link of AMU i.e; www.amucontrollerexams.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?