20th September 2019, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Do Central University of Hyderabad offers M.Sc Genetics?

Hi, can anybody please confirm me whether Central University of Hyderabad offers M.Sc Genetics course or not? If it does offers, then what is the eligibility criteria and admission procedure? Any entrance requirement? Which all colleges affiliated to Central University of Hyderabad offers M.Sc Genetics?

11th October 2020, 08:54 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Do Central University of Hyderabad offers M.Sc Genetics?

It offers M.Sc in Microbiology and Molecular biology ,But not specifically Genetics.
Eligibility is Bachelor's Degree in relevant field.
You will have to clear entrance examination of the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?