16th June 2011, 10:32 PM
A.Lathapandian

Do I have to give option in 1st counseling for reallotment of MBBS seat?

Sir, should i have to give my option in the first counselling, for reallotment in MBBS seat, for the college of my choice, in the counselling form. Or the candidates who are eligible will be called-for automatically by the selection committee for the reallotment. Please suggest me Sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have a chance to get MBBS seat in 3rd Phase of counseling after scoring cutoff of 163.75? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the date of counseling of UPMT? Any chance to get MBBS through 1st counseling
  3. Rank required to get admission in Mechanical stream at governemnt polytechnic institutes of Jharkhand? -- [New]
  4. Will I get admission in MBBS through Tamilnadu counseling after scoring 195 in 12th?
  5. If improvement results are not out before counseling will the college authorities reserve the seat of will I lose the seat?
  6. Is there any entrance exam for MBBS admission? Criteria to be fulfilled to get MBBS seat? How to apply for counseling?
  7. From where could I get admission form for M.Tech? What is the online procedure for admission?
  8. Can I get MBBS seat in any college of AP after scoring 50 marks in EAMCET?
  9. What is the fee structure of AIIMS MBBS course? Is there any free medical seat available in Karnataka?
  10. Process for admission in a good college to study second year B.Com?
  11. Can I get admission to study MBBS if qualified in IPU-CET but failed in B.Sc 1st year?
  12. Can I get MBBS seat in any self financing college through counseling? I have completed 12th March in Tamilnadu
  13. Can I get MBBS seat in counseling after scoring overall rank of 3571 and community rank in 2247?
  14. Will I get a free seat in MBBS after scoring 195/240 in OET? Criteria to continue freeship after 1st year of MBBS?
  15. Date of lateral B.E counseling? Can I get counseling seat?
  16. Information about government and private B.Ed colleges for admission after scoring 50% in graduation?
  17. What are my chances in JEE Advanced with 1079 rank in ST Category?
  18. Should BDS in government college be preferred over joining MBBS in private college?
14th November 2011, 05:46 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to give option in 1st counseling for reallotment of MBBS seat?

HI,
THE CANDIDATES who qualify the exam they are called by the selection committee.
The admission is based according to the merit list.
If you the top ranker take admissions in college in which you want to take admissions and all seat is allotted then you will have to take some other college.

so work heard and become top ranker.

ALL THE BEST!
11th July 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I have to give option in 1st counseling for reallotment of MBBS seat?

sir,i have allotted for vellore medical college what is the procedure of re-allottement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?